Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DELETE

Arcane4176Arcane4176 Member UncommonPosts: 61
edited August 2015 in Guild Wars 2
DELETE
Post edited by Arcane4176 on

Comments

• FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    You either buy it or you don't. For me I will happily buy fluff, but I will not pay for a game that is 100% fluff, hence I left GW2. 
  • KalmporosKalmporos Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Don't be ridiculous. IT doesn't make sense.
    If they remove the store now how are they gonna sell the raid gear?
  • ProlyphiqProlyphiq Member CommonPosts: 1
    who said the expansions are the main source of income for GW2...or did you make that part up?
  • FomaldehydeJimFomaldehydeJim Member UncommonPosts: 673
    Prolyphiq said:
    who said the expansions are the main source of income for GW2...or did you make that part up?
    What expansions? The figures are readily available, in terms of CS GW2 has performed incredibly poorly. 
  • Arcane4176Arcane4176 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    edited August 2015

• Arcane4176Arcane4176 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    edited August 2015
      Cant have a normal discussion here. Everyone always needs attention that they cant get in real life like this proly guy.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Yeah, that is why sucscription games like Wow never sell you anything like mounts or whatever, right?

Seriously, as long as they stay away from anything with actual stats there really isn't a problem. If they do that they should stay away from payed expansions. Even many so called F2P games sell extra content for cash, or forces you to sub to access it.
This discussion has been closed.