Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nighttime in Terminus

Oh man, what was that noise? I hope someone brought a torch!

Comments

• ScummScumm Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Looks great!  I'm glad to see we can expect some real darkness.  

Is it too early to say whether or not darkness will be affected by weather?  Will some nights be clear with a full-moon while others are dark and stormy?

Either way, I think these screenshots are looking good.  Keep it up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    edited August 2015
    Scumm said:
    Looks great!  I'm glad to see we can expect some real darkness.  

Is it too early to say whether or not darkness will be affected by weather?  Will some nights be clear with a full-moon while others are dark and stormy?

Either way, I think these screenshots are looking good.  Keep it up!
    Weather will definitely affect the brightness but as to how much, we are still deciding. Weather will be an immersive experience for sure :)
    Post edited by Kilsin on
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    edited August 2015
    I love how dark it gets. Makes for a real good adventure. Kilsin made the size/resolution so that anyone who wants to use it as a desktop wallpaper can. I did!
  • Nikademis3Nikademis3 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Yup, looks sweet. Can't wait to see more.

• ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195
    edited August 2015
    Omg, the picture looks really interresting. It must be some really dangerous mobs inside that castle. It's definitely something you wants to investigate. I really loved the darkness in EQ. We need it more in MMOs. Thanks for the picture Kilsin. I hope it can be even darker when it's bad weather. :)

Now where did I put my torch and food. I think it will be a really cold night. :)
  • KayydKayyd Member UncommonPosts: 129
    I just assumed it was Brad's in-game home :) There have to be some perks to being the guy in charge.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Wow now that's night time,  all I need is a torch in one hand and a sword in the other.
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    Kilsin said:

I certainly hope this is how dark it'll be in-game at night.  Imagine the sense of danger you'd have walking around outside a city in this!!!  Needing torches or what not to see.  That would be incredibly exciting!
  • NiienNiien Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Kilsin said:

I certainly hope this is how dark it'll be in-game at night.  Imagine the sense of danger you'd have walking around outside a city in this!!!  Needing torches or what not to see.  That would be incredibly exciting!
    Agreed!
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    It looks dark enough until I enlarge the picture. It isnt dark enough.
  • Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945
    looks good.