Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights of the Fallen Empire to be Shown in Upcoming Stream | Star Wars: The Old Republic | MMORPG.c

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageKnights of the Fallen Empire to be Shown in Upcoming Stream | Star Wars: The Old Republic | MMORPG.com

Bioware has announced a forthcoming live stream in which players will get a first look at the Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion, Knights of the Fallen Empire. It will be the first time that game play from the expansion will be shown. The stream will take place on Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern in the SWTOR Twitch channel.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Read the post by eric in forums, they will play the same cut scene as the gamescom "gameplay" trailer : the talk with emperor and will call it "gameplay" again.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,080
    They're showing gameplay from Chapter 3 specifically, not cut scenes.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited August 2015
    Valentina said:
    You must have missed the memo but now "cut scene" are being called "gameplay". you might wanna read what eric wrote here. And also look the gamescom "gameplay" trailer for idea as to what they mean by "gameplay".
    But i will be pleasantly surprised and happy if they show us "real" gameplay but i doubt that would happen.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    i will defently see this :)
  • Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Valentina said:
    You must have missed the memo but now "cut scene" are being called "gameplay". you might wanna read what eric wrote here. And also look the gamescom "gameplay" trailer for idea as to what they mean by "gameplay".
    But i will be pleasantly surprised and happy if they show us "real" gameplay but i doubt that would happen.

Here maybe you missed what eric wrote. We will be PLAYING the demo in the first half'ish of the stream." 

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Valentina said:

Well glad to see you were totally wrong about "gameplay" ten minutes of actually game play there pal.