Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some kind of Annoucement on Tuesday 18th August -Twitch-Livestream

mithossmithoss Member UncommonPosts: 225
edited August 2015 in Blade & Soul
Post edited by mithoss on

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    That would be cool.

Too bad I'll be busy playing RPG MO instead. ^_^
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well i am on Twitch a lot and they NEVER made any big deal about any game unless it is a paid for sponsored event.

I do not see any deal with Blade N soul as is,a few already stream the game for some time now and VERY few seem to care.

I watched the streams and the game imo does almost everything i don't want in my rpg.

combat=spammy
    Boss=similar to FFXIV staged in a boring small area that is also hued with ONE color,everything either looks gray or blue,really bad lighting.It's basically like watching black n white tv.
    stereotypes of Korean games?Yep it's all there to even the hunched over running animations to outfits that look out of place.

Bottom line is why play BnS when you can play a MUCH better version in FFXIV with way better graphics.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    Maybe even release date? Beta is in fall, so maybe they announce both?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• mithossmithoss Member UncommonPosts: 225
    Wizardry said:
    Well i am on Twitch a lot and they NEVER made any big deal about any game unless it is a paid for sponsored event.

I do not see any deal with Blade N soul as is,a few already stream the game for some time now and VERY few seem to care.

I watched the streams and the game imo does almost everything i don't want in my rpg.

combat=spammy
    Boss=similar to FFXIV staged in a boring small area that is also hued with ONE color,everything either looks gray or blue,really bad lighting.It's basically like watching black n white tv.
    stereotypes of Korean games?Yep it's all there to even the hunched over running animations to outfits that look out of place.

Bottom line is why play BnS when you can play a MUCH better version in FFXIV with way better graphics.
    are you really sure you watched bns streams? i mean:
    1. bns is action combat, ff14 is tab target dice roll combat (only comparison to bns is tera)
    2. bns runs the unreal 3 engine, everything is very colorful an bright, its rather ff14 with the washed out colors
    3. anims on bns are gorgeous and one of the most fluid in any game, the "hunched" running is wuxia inspired, its like martial artists run
    4. bns combat is anything but spammy, if you just spam you lose, you have to react to what your opponent is doing, block, doge etc.
    its rather ff14 and other tab target dice roll mmorpgs where you just faceroll your keyboard.

so yeah, i dont think youve play or watched any bns.

• KrigglesKriggles Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Hopefully they have the Microsoft 10 issue resolved fast (ie before CBT) or work around it before launching CBT. They already fixed it for Japan, so I know it will eventually get done. I just don't want to have to roll back to windows 7 or 8 or use an old PC to play the CBT if it isn't fixed before CBT launch.