Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mythic Dungeons

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
I generally don't raid in WoW because my left hand is injured and I find it hard to move and fight at the same time.  Mythic dungeons, though, caught my eye.

Three questions:

1)  How hard is it to find a group for mythic dungeons?

2)  Do mythic dungeons require moving and attacking at the same time?

3)  Exactly how difficult are they?

Thanks!

Comments

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I've ran plenty of Mythic Dungeons, and I've played WoW since day 1. I have to say that finding a group for mythic dungeons isn't too hard, especially if you're in a guild.  Even without a guild I didn't find it hard to find a group using the premade group tool. I like how you actually have to go to the dungeon for Mythic difficulty, it makes it feel old school.  There are some fights that require you to move alot, and others that require almost no movement.  I found them fairly difficult, especially if you are below 685 (the gear that drops).  I've ran them on my 698-713 warrior, and at 698 to about 705 we died a lot.  Difficulty also varies on the dungeon.  Skyreach is by far the hardest of the dungeons.  I ran it a few days ago with ~710 ilvl and still found it hard to stay alive as tank.  The mechanics all seem the same, but the HP and damage increase that bosses and trash do make for a very difficult challenge.  I find it harder than Heroic HFC in fact.  I wish it dropped better gear though, 685 is very low for the difficulty.  If they made it so it dropped 690 with a chance for 705 it would be about right (imho).  I know they don't want to give gear equal to normal HFC, because it's much less of a challenge to get 5 people than 10+, but I think 685 is just too low.