Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

1192021222325»

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYAdministrator Posts: 6,200 Rare
    MikeB said:
    Sovrath said:
    MikeB said:
    Sovrath said:
    Recent discussions are not showing up for me on the front page. "current forum activity".

And for some reason the "edit" button is also invisible though, if I mouse over the area, I can access it.
    I've seen this as well. I've alerted @Meddle to it.
    Yeah I thought it was my browser but I'm getting it with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Thanks for looking into it.
    Are you still experiencing this?
    Right now I'm on my iPad and the current forum discussions are missing from the front page.

Edit to add: just tested and edit button is invisible (but works if you find it)
    The mobile mmorpg.com or forums.mmorpg.com?

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Boca Raton, FLMember Posts: 6,376 Epic
    I'll check next time I'm on it.  Now I'm on my desktop and same issue:

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Also the edit button is invisible

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

MikeB said:
    MikeB said:
    Sovrath said:
    MikeB said:
    Sovrath said:
    Recent discussions are not showing up for me on the front page. "current forum activity".

And for some reason the "edit" button is also invisible though, if I mouse over the area, I can access it.
    I've seen this as well. I've alerted @Meddle to it.
    Yeah I thought it was my browser but I'm getting it with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Thanks for looking into it.
    Are you still experiencing this?
    Right now I'm on my iPad and the current forum discussions are missing from the front page.

Edit to add: just tested and edit button is invisible (but works if you find it)
    The mobile mmorpg.com or forums.mmorpg.com?
    Forums.mmorpg.com. On now with my tablet.  Front page has blank disussions and this one has hidden edit button.

• DarLorkarDarLorkar Texarkana, TXMember Posts: 1,058 Uncommon
    edited December 2016
    I'll check next time I'm on it.  Now I'm on my desktop and same issue:

Forum mmorpg no current forum activity for me since late last night and all day today.

Since that big white arcehage add or screen whatever it is. 
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A PrestonMember Posts: 800 Uncommon
    getting really bad popups / autoroutes to dodgty websites on this site over last few days, the only site i notice is popcash and then it autoroutes to really dodgy sites

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• progamer2017progamer2017 Member Posts: 7 Common
    H0urg1ass said:
    I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I'm not seeing any Staff entries such as reviews, columns or other posts in the "recent discussion" section of the forums.  

This section is pretty much where I spend most of my time on this site and I'd hate to have to hunt down posts of that nature.
    pretty cool 
  • manyamanbeki22manyamanbeki22 Member Posts: 1 Common
  • dswag22dswag22 Member Posts: 19 Common
    Anyone know of any GTA V bugs??