Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO

2»

Comments

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Check out the Official ESO forums OP... There is not a busier mmorpg forum anywhere. That should tell you something. Still to this day it has "new release" type of activity. 

We both know you are talking shit as usual, if not let's see the satistics to back up your claim.

Dude stop hating. Check it out yourself. The first 3 pages of threads (90 threads) all have post in the last 30 mins. The forums are super live. Stop the blind hate and check for yourself. Hell 30 post in 30 different threads in the last 8 mins... That's not even count multiple post in a single thread. 

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elderscrollsonline.com

http://www.similarweb.com/website/elderscrollsonline.com

Again that doesn't back up your claim at all.

I think it does back up his claim. When are you going to provide some proof of statistics? 

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• AxehiltAxehilt Member RarePosts: 10,504
    Originally posted by mmoluva
    If the game was dead would I be getting +999 red ping in Cyrodiil?

Yes.

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true. [continue]" -John Oliver

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614

You might want to test your internet connection.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Originally posted by Psycrovv
    OOh hey ..i remember pople were farming boss spider all over again and again so i could not make quest...did they fix that ?

Yeah I remember that too, but I haven't seen anything like that since I started playing again earlier this year and in fact somehow they seem to have gotten rid of the bots that were around at launch.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Axehilt

Yes.

+1 lmao 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by YashaX
    Originally posted by Psycrovv
    OOh hey ..i remember pople were farming boss spider all over again and again so i could not make quest...did they fix that ?

Yeah I remember that too, but I haven't seen anything like that since I started playing again earlier this year and in fact somehow they seem to have gotten rid of the bots that were around at launch.

It was an easy fix they implemented about a year ago. Each player now has a timer after killing and looting open world bosses and delve mini-bosses. If you kill it again you get no loot until the (1 hour?) timer expires.

The bots farming other places are also mostly gone but you still see the odd one here and there. No game ever gets rid of 100% of the bots.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

yeah i haven't noticed a bot in a long time in the open world. not saying there isn't any but its not noticeable to me, not like the infestation before.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

A +999 ping does not mean the game is booming, bustling, or "alive".  It means either your ISP is sucking or ZOS's server tech is.  So in either case, PVP in ESO for you might as well be dead. 

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

The game is hardly dead but rumours are that certain guilds have moved from PC tp PS4.

Anyways, just go ahaed and download it, not that it cost you any money to give it a new try when you feel for playing it.