Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server?

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

Strongly thinking of buying all access so I can return to EQ2 on the timelocked server but not sure which server.

I enjoy pvp but in my past experience pvp servers in eq2 were severely under populated.

So should I play and join the pvp or pve server?

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I joined a few days ago for the TLS.  So far I like it.

After you buy a station pass and download the regular game, you then pick the server in the character creation screen before you even make a toon.

You can't screw up, if you find you accidently made one on the wrong server, just delete that one then make one on the TLS...or keep them both :)

They made a new starter zone for the game, so don't be supprised if you start on a boat even on the TLS. This Zone is for levels 1-6.

• HiddenxdragonHiddenxdragon Member UncommonPosts: 127

Strongly thinking of buying all access so I can return to EQ2 on the timelocked server but not sure which server.

I enjoy pvp but in my past experience pvp servers in eq2 were severely under populated.

So should I play and join the pvp or pve server?

If you enjoy PvP most defiantly join Deathtoll server.  Check out my Youtube for videos.

• HiddenxdragonHiddenxdragon Member UncommonPosts: 127
    edited September 2015

EverQuest II - Deathtoll PvP to 50 

EverQuest II - Deathtoll T5 End game PvP 

Post edited by Hiddenxdragon on
  • RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    It's all up to your preference Ruby.  You can make a character on both to try each TLE server out to see what you like.  At the moment if you look at the EQ2 Server page the PVE server is more populated then the PVP server.  In my personal opinion I think in the long run the PVE TLE server Stormhold will be more populated then the PVP one Deathtoll.  But highest population server may not be a deciding factor if you find an active bunch on Deathtoll.