Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats your favourite zone in all the expansions

2»

Comments

• boobotboobot Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Sounds like your asking for a favorite as in all around favorite including questing, lore, etc and not just look and feel.  I'm going old school and would say:

Duskwood: I love the haunted and creepy feel. You had so many quests to complete! There were skell'ies and Ogres, spiders and zombies, Morbent Fel, Mor'Ladim Blind Mary, silver elites and the Abercrombe questline.  And to wrap things up Stitches!!! Nothing beats watching unsuspecting toons go down the path, walk into to Stitches and get pounded to the ground!!

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Hmmm, hard to pick.

I think I liked Stonetalon Mountains and vanilla Azshara the most. Vanilla Azshara was just so secluded, since there were nearly no quests, and when you met people you both had something in common as miners or explorers. And I liked the steep valleys of the Stonetalon Mountains with the huge trees.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    my personal favorite was the "sorry to see you go" screen after i canceled my sub. brought me tears of joy.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    boobot said:
    Sounds like your asking for a favorite as in all around favorite including questing, lore, etc and not just look and feel.  I'm going old school and would say:

Duskwood: I love the haunted and creepy feel. You had so many quests to complete! There were skell'ies and Ogres, spiders and zombies, Morbent Fel, Mor'Ladim Blind Mary, silver elites and the Abercrombe questline.  And to wrap things up Stitches!!! Nothing beats watching unsuspecting toons go down the path, walk into to Stitches and get pounded to the ground!!

I love Duskwood too. To add to your npc list which i agree are pretty cool ill mention 3 rares i found interesting, The unknown Soldier, Watcher Eva, and Elize the wife of the embalmer. Just like Mor'Ladim, those three seem to have been victims of a tragedy, not just plain old scourge turning.

• raven7680raven7680 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Vanilla: Winterspring 
    TBC: Nagrand
    Wrath: Dragonblight
    Cata: Uldum
    Panda: Dread Wastes
    Warlords: Nagrand and Shadowmoon Valley

Devilish Smile photo DevilishSmilejpg