Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legion Questions

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

i just got some Questions,  about this new expansion

- When you can only get a single legendary weapon, does that mean they will kill off secondary specs, and make healer specs more solo friendly again?

- Do they desert the Garrissons the same way as they deserted all other previous expansion content?

- With the PvP honor system, will this be the final nail on the coffin of World PvP?

- IS it just me, or does it look like in the end everyone can have all traits and skills of the legendary weapons?

- Did he really say that 2 raids/expansion is deemed enough?

and offcourse the primary question :

When will it release..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Definitely feels like the last major expansion for World of Warcraft.

Wrapping up/finishing many of the big storylines, and giving so many fan wants:

Burning Legion.

Gul'Dan.

Demon Hunters.

Illidan.

Naga.

Azshara.

Night Elf and High Elf stuff.

Titans.

Emerald Dream/Nightmare.

And how do you introduce something like Relic weapons - making us literally as powerful as the hero/God-like characters in the game like Thrall, Arthas, Malfurion etc. - and NOT have this be the final expansion?

It's like they are literally throwing in EVERYTHING players want and finishing everything up.

I'm calling it now - this is the end of World of Warcraft.

After this, game will go F2P and either:

a) Blizzard will be "done" with MMOs and focus on smaller games/series like Hearthstone, Heroes, Overwatch

b) Something entirely new, or a WoW 2 MMO

And remember, Starcraft is finishing too. Legacy of the Void is poised to be the final of the entire Starcraft story too.

Diablo is done. There has been 3 games. We can only resurrect and kill the same big bads so many times, for D3: RoS we had to kill a fallen good guy!

I'm telling you - Blizzard is ENDING their 3 major franchises - Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo are all done/ending!

Blizzard of the future will be Hearthstone (still technically Warcraft, I know) Heroes of the Storm (all their worlds) and Overwatch - the big new IP.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by BadSpock

Burning Legion.

Gul'Dan.

Demon Hunters.

Illidan.

Naga.

Azshara.

Titans.

Emerald Dream/Nightmare.

And how do you introduce something like Relic weapons - making us literally as powerful as the hero/God-like characters in the game like Thrall, Arthas, Malfurion etc. - and NOT have this be the final expansion?

It's like they are literally throwing in EVERYTHING players want and finishing everything up.

a) Blizzard will be "done" with MMOs and focus on smaller games/series like Hearthstone, Heroes, Overwatch

And remember, Starcraft is finishing too. Legacy of the Void is poised to be the final of the entire Starcraft story too.

Diablo is done. There has been 3 games. We can only resurrect and kill the same big bads so many times, for D3: RoS we had to kill a fallen good guy!

I'm telling you - Blizzard is ENDING their 3 major franchises - Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo are all done/ending!

Blizzard of the future will be Hearthstone (still technically Warcraft, I know) Heroes of the Storm (all their worlds) and Overwatch - the big new IP.

You read to many fairytails

Blizzard is trying to safe their moneycow..  

I think we will see new expansions every year from now..   Its the only way to make less people pay more money

the legendary weapons arent that legendary, they are a blatant steal from Lotro.. And that game is still alive too half a dozen years later...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    Originally posted by BadSpock

Burning Legion.

Gul'Dan.

Demon Hunters.

Illidan.

Naga.

Azshara.

Titans.

Emerald Dream/Nightmare.

I feel Blizzard will make another MMO after the MMORPG genera contracts and does not have as many MMORPGs out there as their is.  I think they learned that making everyone happy makes no one happy so they need to aim for a more hobby like audience vs trying to get the Farmville people, and the Sim City people, and all the casual gamers vs a mid term MMORPG gamer.  like myself who will spend time building social groups and relationships, who spends 5 to 15 hours a week gaming and where games are apart of my life, not people who play maybe 1 or 2 hours a week.  You cannot spend the amount of money on an MMO and have content where players who play 1 to 2 hours a week and see all it in a matter of 2 months.  Its going to bore people.  So Blizzard is going to allow the market to reset itself.