Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow!! What a blast!

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• CrimsonSixCrimsonSix Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I am so going to try this out. I've never played EQ,  have no idea what the game is like, but I am so tired of WoW's single-player queue bullshi*t that I am willing to try anything O_o7
  • CandyCaneNJCandyCaneNJ Member UncommonPosts: 187
    This is a great thread and makes me miss my time in Everquest II. I joined as a distraction after my sister died from cancer but didn't stay that long because I sold my laptop to get an iPad which was new at the time. 

Since this game has been out for a long time, are there updates on the way? is the expectation that you can just play but the population is low with no updates or ? Curious about it. 
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Population on the TLE sever is the highest i have ever seen any EQ2 sever,(by far ) .. Splitpaw and bloodline chronicles coming Thursday .. plenty do to lots coming
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    Loving the TLE server most fun I've had in awhile let's hope that vote doesn't go through yet for the first expansion. If it does it does but would love to be able to get to 50 and do them first raids and work on prismatic questline before DOF, maybe I can find a guild that will still be doing it all.....

We are getting the splitpaw and bloodline packs though this week so that should give people some more stuff to do.........

(Just Vote No) at least for this vote give us some more time...........
    Torval said:
    Scorchien said:
    Population on the TLE sever is the highest i have ever seen any EQ2 sever,(by far ) .. Splitpaw and bloodline chronicles coming Thursday .. plenty do to lots coming
    You're basing this on... the good feeling you have? ...how much you want it to be true? ...or some actual facts?
    I been playing since launch on Unrest and AB .. and never have i seen at anytime .. 8 instances of Halas .. 6 of Queynos ... etc .. facts ...
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Torval said:
    Healers without AAs are challenging and tedious. With AAs though wardens are excellent. Melee wardens rock.

@kitarad has good advice. Go with a summoner. I lke conjy and necro, but choose your poison. I also like swashy because I think they're fun. Zerkers and warlocks are fun too. That's a cool thing about the game there are lots of classes to choose from. The mirror classes have their own flavor and quirks that make them feel different.
    Most healers are awesome with AA - inquisitors Mystics and wardens are pretty good with AA, for soloing that is. Templars and defilers are slow no matter what. Furies are fast even without AAs.

I would advise against playing summonses just because they are easy to level. Play them if you find them fun.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Scorchien said:
    Torval said:
    Scorchien said:
    You're basing this on... the good feeling you have? ...how much you want it to be true? ...or some actual facts?
    I been playing since launch on Unrest and AB .. and never have i seen at anytime .. 8 instances of Halas .. 6 of Queynos ... etc .. facts ...
    It's a tough call to make. Freeport was ridiculously full when it launched as it was the first new server after f2p launched. I can't tell if storm hold has a lower, the same or higher population than Freeport at its hay days.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Torval said:
    Scorchien said:
    Torval said:
    Scorchien said:
    So is that a "it feels like it" and "I want it to be true" answer combined?
    listen bowling pin , as my op said , its the highest I HAVE SEEN( what part of that dont you understand.. reading comprhension) .. now you can argue with this all day but you would still be fuggin wrong ... Now go piss in yer own corn flakes ..
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Torval said:
    Scorchien said:
    Torval said:
    Scorchien said:
    So is that a "it feels like it" and "I want it to be true" answer combined?
    Except if he has never seen it get that high before and has been playing since launch then it's probably true. Usually TLE servers do way better than original launches simply because it has everyone who has played throughout the time even those who didn't play at launch coming to play all at once. 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,360
    edited August 2015
    i came back for the TLE server , loved the ship and ohh my beloved island ....i missed it! , but the game while fun didnt capture me ....its cool and the server is packed , but im too old for that shit :p, but hey had fun while it lasted ^^ , that blackburrow party ohhh i fun times back then ....now? not so much :(  , sigh oh well

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다