Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mouse Options

goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141

it would be really nice to see a separate mouse sensitivity for cursor over general mouse sensitivity in combat.

Currently the option slider Mouse sensitivity controls both in combat turning ( no mouse cursor ) and when the cursor is active.  I have to really crank the mouse sensitivity up to get the control I want while in combat but then when I enter cursor mode the cursor is moving way to fast, hard to control.    In order to achieve the FPS type turning speed I want I have to crank the mouse sensitivity outside the game (beyond the games max setting) using my Logitech gaming software.

So basically I'm asking to separate the speed of the cursor from the mouse turning when in combat, hope that makes sense.

Comments

• SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546

Since this is a pre-alpha game... Not to burst your bubble, but all bubbles burst, and you make a very valid point... Shouldn't this be something to submit to the devs? After all we are paying to quality check and test the game and its engine.