Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible measures for ArcheAge's health & future.

AneuAneu Member UncommonPosts: 21

To read the entire thread please go to http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?213416-Possible-measures-for-ArcheAge-s-health-amp-future.&p=1842797#post1842797

Please if you have 2 minutes can you fill out the following strawpolls. 

http://t.co/a5ZgDgAUua

http://t.co/ktZ0UAkqtP

(If you are no longer playing) http://t.co/cIFUZUXVZT

Comments

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    It's almost as if Trion doesn't have access to the internet, or if they do, they think they know better than the majority of their customers, but Trion can't pay itself...Sure they may be milking the whales, but I think they could have made more if they were just fair about it.  Either that or they agreed to a deal they should not have; where everything is XL games' fault. The core issues are with monetization of the game, and we still don't know who controls most of that.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Feel like wow as people right now thinking it's health and future, Lets think and throw away how both game monetization in there own way like it or not, but anyhow the core problem can be bigger then what we see as we don't know even me how to run a mmo what it takes to keep people playing if the core of the game people are losing taste of it, as I can say this is the problem when it can be but I knew arche will have some problem when came here to trion just the idea of the game was more warning sing then it is.

Let throw back the monetization back in the mix for arche age as I know some say if it had a sub option it would not have this problem, as game as like Allods Online went from free to play and have a sub server and that worst off then the free to play, just the game overall is good not so good to have mass amount  people.

Not saying the game is dieing more is getting to the level where it should be.

• farbegefarbege Member UncommonPosts: 305

I would say best would be to let most QQ go and marker the game for the very loyal players who login and play and enjoy the game even if it means to close down servers etc. 

For me its the best game out there and the spots for buildings are still occupied even on low pop servers, that shows many others play the game.

Tone down RNG , ok,.

Constantkly badmouthing, QQ-ing and that like. Nope.

If you dont like it move on and go away., jeez is 1 year after launch you should havve by now know about how th game works and what to deal with. There are plenty of bad games out there for you to go.

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878

I would definitely sub if the cs just had cosmetic items, or better yet, everything available in game on a subscription-only server.

Also, if there are any housing plots available in a safe zone, or at least some way to assure that people don't hack and do land grabs.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    As usual it is the sandbox morons that scream loudest on internet. It was your fault for being hyped for AA, thinking it was the salvation for sandbox morons and then get burned. I was happy with Rift, am happy with RIft and will be happy with RIft; you know the hand holding filthy casual game that Trion themselves developed; i am perfectly happy with it and there are couple of thousands players who are happier than me too. And there are couple of thousands of players who are also happy with defiance, another game Trion developed. And then there is Trove, another game Trion developed which is getting lots of attention even from sandbox morons and it seems players are really happy with it too. So it seems anything Trion themselves have developed are more than decent to spend time playing and spending money on. it seems your bullshit pole is only getting attention from the same sandbox morons who keep bitching about AA and keep bullshitting about trion. It is really pathetic, why not go play Kr or Jp or Ru version if you have so much beef against Trion? Pathetic losers.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

Originally posted by jesteralways
    As usual it is the sandbox morons that scream loudest on internet. It was your fault for being hyped for AA, thinking it was the salvation for sandbox morons and then get burned. I was happy with Rift, am happy with RIft and will be happy with RIft; you know the hand holding filthy casual game that Trion themselves developed; i am perfectly happy with it and there are couple of thousands players who are happier than me too. And there are couple of thousands of players who are also happy with defiance, another game Trion developed. And then there is Trove, another game Trion developed which is getting lots of attention even from sandbox morons and it seems players are really happy with it too. So it seems anything Trion themselves have developed are more than decent to spend time playing and spending money on. it seems your bullshit pole is only getting attention from the same sandbox morons who keep bitching about AA and keep bullshitting about trion. It is really pathetic, why not go play Kr or Jp or Ru version if you have so much beef against Trion? Pathetic losers.

Just cuz is the internet as there always be people out there will not be happy, look at wow atm look at how many unhappy people and it's not even a free to play game. But it's true the hype drive people in to a game by mass and leave by mass like streamer mostly or youtuber in how great this game is to just hype it up.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

List of problems.

1.) Rift, the problem with this game short is I dropped my subscription and quit playing it takes too long to find Dungeons in Solo Queue using dungeon finder major issue.

2.) ArcheAge too many hackers, I see a guild with hackers in it on my server only one guild pirate guild uses stealth detection hacks to detect players from like miles away I know the name of the hack from a Google search Trion does not hing about it, I just want away from them.

3.) The gold Spam / Bots are insane no way to report them really to get it taken care of in game.

4.)  Players who abuse bugs, or exploits in the game depending on situation don't get banned sometimes Trion allows bugs and exploits to be used if you read their forums.

5.) Sea OF Graves event is not worth doing too much RL time spent not enough money even 1-2 packs unless u have an organized guild who can get 1-2 merchant ships load them in under 60 seconds and get going. (Needs fixing.)

6.) Gold Farmer Bots instantly outbidding everyone on market is insane.

7.) Trion taking action against suspected gold buyers, I had sold a bunch of items on the market myself sold some archeum trees for 100 gold a piece no joke there were none on it so I just stuck them up on there for 100 gold, sold a costume piece and stuff for like 3k ish gold, and had a GM remove the gold from my account and tell me it was purchased gold illegally which they couldn't prove otherwise they would have banned my account, but having 4 accounts open  they wanted to keep me playing.) 3k Gold is nothing to me anyways when I make 1k+ Gold a day legally, but point is GM's make a mistake.

8.) Players getting banned without being given a reason complaints on their own forums, and automated bans players use (Real Money) to buy APEX legally and purchase land in this game if a person gets banned it can take up to a week to get a response meanwhile that person loses their land in game and gets no compensation.

9.) Player to player trades are not protected if someone happens to use illegal gold to buy something.

10.) The easy way to launder gold in the game that is purchased is to buy Archeum Trees and plant them on guild land owned by someone else which is the reason the price has went sky high lately.

11.) The Memory Leaks the game has is insane crashes at random for no reason at all only game that does this especially in Large Fights.

12. Client Modification is allowed "FOV Zoom Mod" "Remove Water Mod" Trion does nothing but allow it based off what the customer service / GM says on their forums which is why its easy for players to use illegal hacks because a good game would not allow these type of mods or changes to it without re-downloading it.

If Trion could fix these problems, and improve customer service / Verify before banning an account something is being done illegal as well as get rid of all hack users the game would be playable for sure.

Originally posted by Rhoklaw
    Originally posted by jesteralways

Sorry man, Trion accepted the responsibility of ArcheAge for the American population. It was THEY themselves who thought they knew best on what the American population wanted. While it's easy for them to say they have or had no control over how AA was run. Then it's just as easy to say they are a shitty company for letting a Korean game developer drag their name through the mud with them. So, no matter how you spin it, Trion brought this on themselves and rightfully deserve to reap what they sow. That is how companies learn and how customers stop getting screwed.

As for your reference to sandbox morons. If you compared to how AA was presented during AA Founders Alpha vs. how it looked at official launch +6 months, it is a completely different game, hence the reference by most of the haters as AA being a bait and switch fiasco. The cash shop killed AA along with the cheaters hacking land plots, teleporting trade packs and clipping underground to become unkillable. As for the BOT problem? Guess that is why you shouldn't offer F2P because that is what you get. BOTs and lots and lots of BOTs, because making an account takes about 60 seconds. As for Trions other "great" games. I've played them all and to me, they aren't that great. However, Trion had an opportunity to bring themselves back into the big leagues and failed yet again, miserably.

I defended Trion and AA for a very long time, definitely during Founder Alpha. I wasn't happy at all with how it ended up during launch or the 6 months that followed. I know for myself, that being burned as a customer results in negative feedback and that is all this is. 

Here is a great quote to better understand Trion's current state of affairs from a movie called Play it to the Bone...

"You don't have to hate a man, to completely destroy him. If a man builds 1,000 bridges and....( removed for vulgarity ),  they don't call him a bridge builder, they call him a....( removed for vulgarity )"

True, they reap what they sow. Many of us Rift players told them it would not end well to publish for sandbox morons, especially a korean import f2p which are traditionally always pay2win and we were right.

During alpha all were on subscriber mode, so you enjoyed it as much as you liked and since the game was on alpha they did not want to add cash shop until it was ready. or did you think there would not be any cash shop? or did you think cash shop would not have lp pots? exactly how ignorant are you peoplet? you blame Trion for monetizing labor and rng, did you even see the KR version? Do you know that even Japanese version that was in subscriber mode with nearly 30$ monthly charge has gone f2p and monetizing rng and lp? Hell both in KR and JP there are mobile apps to buy from AA cash shop and instantly put toons in crafting from a pc cafe and/or pay the rent for house from the app. sandbox morons and their ignorance is always appalling but i guess it is in their gene.

At this point  Trion should import even the KR cash shop with heavy LP and RNG monetization and tell the players "You say we are evil who are sucking money? here suck on this".

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

I don't think the cash shop is that bad right now although I agree with some things that should change.

1.) RNG costume boxes should change costumes should all be made for a flat rate on market, although this doesnt impact the game-play itself.

2.) Multiple - Accounts is the best way to go you can own 4 Lands per account optimal without going over tax rate so 4x accounts you can have 16 Lands before you go over tax all 24's or above.

3.) More accounts = More Money True, Lucky Points from cash shop with 4 accounts nets you around 600 free gold per month per account or 2400 gold for 4 accounts.

4.) Labor makes the game Pay 2 Win but that is how the game is LP potions aren't bad but aren't worth RL money so just use multiple accounts for this.

5.) RNG And regrading needs to be a bit easier.

Changes that need to come.

. A bit easier to regrade items

. Non break regrade/downgrade items 100% Chance for sale in market, earnable by Loyalty or Gilda.

.  The problem with the current system is that you can spend 5k+ gold on a Sail trying to get mythic and not get it, or you can spend around 5k and get a mythic I saw a person get two mythic before one after the other, meanwhile I spent 5k Gold once just trying to go to Divine and it failed both times after Celestrial I had 5 of these they all broke not one of them upgraded past.

. Labor Points should not cap at 5k, a person should be allowed to store like 1 million labor points if they choose not to login and spend them, and same with Loyalty should not have a reason to login they constantly get them just by having a paid premium account. 

This would make peoples lives easier who have RL Jobs / Work.

You are not required to do Multiple Accounts but at least 4 accounts Minimum I can easily make 1000+ a week doing absolutely nothing not including loyalty sold I would say its the most ideal way rather than buying apex to legally obtain gold because an account is $14.95, and an Apex is $10 US, but unless you need the gold then you get a second account with Labor + more land = more gold especially if you aqua farm.

I got 30 + Aqua Farms on EU servers I login daily and collect like 250-300 gold for free every 10 hours, that is like half an apex.

Originally posted by Renoaku

List of problems.

1.) Rift, the problem with this game short is I dropped my subscription and quit playing it takes too long to find Dungeons in Solo Queue using dungeon finder major issue.

2.) ArcheAge too many hackers, I see a guild with hackers in it on my server only one guild pirate guild uses stealth detection hacks to detect players from like miles away I know the name of the hack from a Google search Trion does not hing about it, I just want away from them.

3.) The gold Spam / Bots are insane no way to report them really to get it taken care of in game.

4.)  Players who abuse bugs, or exploits in the game depending on situation don't get banned sometimes Trion allows bugs and exploits to be used if you read their forums.

5.) Sea OF Graves event is not worth doing too much RL time spent not enough money even 1-2 packs unless u have an organized guild who can get 1-2 merchant ships load them in under 60 seconds and get going. (Needs fixing.)

6.) Gold Farmer Bots instantly outbidding everyone on market is insane.

7.) Trion taking action against suspected gold buyers, I had sold a bunch of items on the market myself sold some archeum trees for 100 gold a piece no joke there were none on it so I just stuck them up on there for 100 gold, sold a costume piece and stuff for like 3k ish gold, and had a GM remove the gold from my account and tell me it was purchased gold illegally which they couldn't prove otherwise they would have banned my account, but having 4 accounts open  they wanted to keep me playing.) 3k Gold is nothing to me anyways when I make 1k+ Gold a day legally, but point is GM's make a mistake.

8.) Players getting banned without being given a reason complaints on their own forums, and automated bans players use (Real Money) to buy APEX legally and purchase land in this game if a person gets banned it can take up to a week to get a response meanwhile that person loses their land in game and gets no compensation.

9.) Player to player trades are not protected if someone happens to use illegal gold to buy something.

10.) The easy way to launder gold in the game that is purchased is to buy Archeum Trees and plant them on guild land owned by someone else which is the reason the price has went sky high lately.

11.) The Memory Leaks the game has is insane crashes at random for no reason at all only game that does this especially in Large Fights.

12. Client Modification is allowed "FOV Zoom Mod" "Remove Water Mod" Trion does nothing but allow it based off what the customer service / GM says on their forums which is why its easy for players to use illegal hacks because a good game would not allow these type of mods or changes to it without re-downloading it.

If Trion could fix these problems, and improve customer service / Verify before banning an account something is being done illegal as well as get rid of all hack users the game would be playable for sure.

Unfortunately if you are playing dps, it is the case in almost all mmo, it is even worse for low level dungeon. At 65 queue time will get lower but still it will suck for dps. i myself solo as dps and in dungeon i tank or heal or support. And on top of that the AA bullshit had a negative effect on playerbase and many of my guildmates left after being burned by AA.

It seems most of your problems are in AA, all these problems you mention, i never see them in Rift but they are present in AA. did you ever ask yourself why is that even though publisher is same? Simple answer is : the developer; Rift is Trion's own game and thus they can control coding as much as they want for better result, in case of AA they are helpless. But yeah it is Trion's fault, i told them it was not wise to bring a korean game, on top of that which is claiming to have sandbox element, i got banned from Rift forums for getting in a heated argument with a sandbox moron regarding this discussion. But yes, Trion is at fault without a question regarding AA but that doesn't mean Trion is a bad company, game like Rift, Defiance and Trove are perfect example of that.  

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    If Trion is happy with their current financial situation then they have no reason to change anything. That's basically what's at stake.

That's the bottom line, really. 

Trion could possibly lose 75% of the launch day population and still make money on AA. Their costs associated with AA are most likely minimal, given that there's no development team required, which is the major expense for any MMO.

Besides, it's completely unclear how much Trion could change even if they wanted to. We only know what they want us to know.

• Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475

When ever i feel the urge to give this game another try i load this video to remind my self what this game is really about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG06WAxoR9k

Originally posted by Jonas_SG

When ever i feel the urge to give this game another try i load this video to remind my self what this game is really about:

Ok that video need to know about that video, Trion have no lead way on that arche age, if you see the arche age he playing is not what trion is holding is a xl game only over sea arche age, people got to know about that video when that video have notting to do with trion. Just a guy lying and taking people as fools making them think what he playing is trion arche age.

As found it a fake when the video was made, when level 50 was max cap what trion had at that time.

If you want to post better video, this one much better thats not trying to lie his teeth like the other guy.

Originally posted by zaberfangx

Ok that video need to know about that video, Trion have no lead way on that arche age, if you see the arche age he playing is not what trion is holding is a xl game only over sea arche age, people got to know about that video when that video have notting to do with trion. Just a guy lying and taking people as fools making them think what he playing is trion arche age.

As found it a fake when the video was made, when level 50 was max cap what trion had at that time.

If you want to post better video, this one much better thats not trying to lie his teeth like the other guy.

Ok, first of all, it doesn't matter which version of AA the video is portraying as we all know, aside from language, they are fundamentally the same game. At least in the cash shop RNG and crafting RNG aspects which is what the video is getting at. In order to be good in PvP, you need to fork over money, thus creating a pay to win cash shop which has been frowned upon since it first came into existance. AA is a pay to win game in every version; Korean, Russian and Europe / American.

Denying that video as a valid statement about AA seriously makes one question just how fanbois blind someone can be.

With that video the guy from korean don't explain why it's p2w? he just yell p2w look at this it's pay to win blaming trion when trion have noting to do with the one over korean same game not same set up as the one in korean.

The video is like me blaming you on stuff you didn't do, got to understand here got to blame with fact not with a video thats that fake when level 55 was not even out yet.

Why I post the 2nd video have more fact and explain better about the p2w parts.

If they just stick with subsription and removed Cash Shop - would have been a fun game.

Ok, first of all, it doesn't matter which version of AA the video is portraying as we all know, aside from language, they are fundamentally the same game. At least in the cash shop RNG and crafting RNG aspects which is what the video is getting at. In order to be good in PvP, you need to fork over money, thus creating a pay to win cash shop which has been frowned upon since it first came into existance. AA is a pay to win game in every version; Korean, Russian and Europe / American.

Denying that video as a valid statement about AA seriously makes one question just how fanbois blind someone can be.

With that video the guy from korean don't explain why it's p2w? he just yell p2w look at this it's pay to win blaming trion when trion have noting to do with the one over korean same game not same set up as the one in korean.

The video is like me blaming you on stuff you didn't do, got to understand here got to blame with fact not with a video thats that fake when level 55 was not even out yet.

Trion is to blame for P2W in Archeage. Because while Trion can't change the game mechanics ( it's not their game ), they have full control of the in game shop in Archeage - and that's where P2W came from. 

The funny Korean guys only showed what the game will turn in to under Trion  failed Cash shop. 

Video is irrelevant for P2W discussion as prooved long ago.

Why ?

because the arena is a tiny and miniscule small part of the gameplay that doesn't matter for 99% of players.

Then the RNG, in one of the next videos in his series its shown how that korean guy destroys his gear in a attempt to regrade it. Yes he got reked by the big leveler RNG is, all his thrown money and it was worth nothing and he was beging people to leave Archeage again.

Nontheless he still plays Archeage, yes the same korean guy STILL plays the game. That alone should give people some second thoughts.

Lastely, his neweset videos: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dsdMizSrY

In this he demonstrates how he dsestroys GM's with fantastic gear (gearscore 7200 and that like) , which is argument for 

HE IS DAMN TALENTED AND SKILLED THAT MUCH THAT HE DESTROYS GM'S IN  SUPERB GEAR which don't have the skill. 

Best gear can't help if you face A SKILLED player like Koncoon. That korean guy that ironocally try to convince folks that the game "is P2W". 

PS : We all  know the weaksauce of western playerbase that die and then QQ'ing P2W cause they can't handle loosing in a video game and are such a pussies tio blame the game instead try to get better. 

AND THATS THE REASON for all these P2W talk if people start to face and start to handle the truth.

And No.. iam not of the sort to brag over video game skills and how so much "skill is needed" elitist..

just watch koncoon vid, play like him and if you really loose all you fights come back and claim its "pay to win".   

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by JDis25
    It's almost as if Trion doesn't have access to the internet, or if they do, they think they know better than the majority of their customers, but Trion can't pay itself...Sure they may be milking the whales, but I think they could have made more if they were just fair about it.  Either that or they agreed to a deal they should not have; where everything is XL games' fault. The core issues are with monetization of the game, and we still don't know who controls most of that.

Well, listening too much to the players ain't good either, seen that turn a few games to smeg.

But yeah, you are right. F2P games is a balance, if you are too generous you will loose money but too much and you first loose your players and then loose money.

They should look more on games like TERA who actually do surprisingly well with a comparitively generous model, AA need something similar.

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I want to say something really negative about Trion, but sadly everything has been said already :(

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Originally posted by Aneu

To read the entire thread please go to http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?213416-Possible-measures-for-ArcheAge-s-health-amp-future.&p=1842797#post1842797

Please if you have 2 minutes can you fill out the following strawpolls. 

http://t.co/a5ZgDgAUua

http://t.co/ktZ0UAkqtP

(If you are no longer playing) http://t.co/cIFUZUXVZT

Meh....

More people that do not understand what third party publishing is. You would have more luck petitioning Walmart to change the user agreement for Windows. Trion is the the merchant that sells ArcheAge in the US market. They can give feedback to the developer (XL), but the only real option that they have is to stop selling it.

Originally posted by farbege

Trion is to blame for P2W in Archeage. Because while Trion can't change the game mechanics ( it's not their game ), they have full control of the in game shop in Archeage - and that's where P2W came from. 

The funny Korean guys only showed what the game will turn in to under Trion  failed Cash shop. 

Why ?

because the arena is a tiny and miniscule small part of the gameplay that doesn't matter for 99% of players.

Then the RNG, in one of the next videos in his series its shown how that korean guy destroys his gear in a attempt to regrade it. Yes he got reked by the big leveler RNG is, all his thrown money and it was worth nothing and he was beging people to leave Archeage again.

Nontheless he still plays Archeage, yes the same korean guy STILL plays the game. That alone should give people some second thoughts.

In this he demonstrates how he dsestroys GM's with fantastic gear (gearscore 7200 and that like) , which is argument for 

HE IS DAMN TALENTED AND SKILLED THAT MUCH THAT HE DESTROYS GM'S IN  SUPERB GEAR which don't have the skill. 

Best gear can't help if you face A SKILLED player like Koncoon. That korean guy that ironocally try to convince folks that the game "is P2W". 

PS : We all  know the weaksauce of western playerbase that die and then QQ'ing P2W cause they can't handle loosing in a video game and are such a pussies tio blame the game instead try to get better. 

AND THATS THE REASON for all these P2W talk if people start to face and start to handle the truth.

And No.. iam not of the sort to brag over video game skills and how so much "skill is needed" elitist..

just watch koncoon vid, play like him and if you really loose all you fights come back and claim its "pay to win".   

Your video doesn't prove anything as the GM wasn't even fighting and when he did kill him, there was 20 other people around at the time attacking him as well. You want to see a P2W scenario of how gear is better than skill? Watch this oldie but goodie and tell me gear doesn't matter.

ArcheAge is P2W

A video depicting 1 level 50 vs. groups of 6 or more level 50s and he wipes the floor with them. Why? Because his gear is better, plain and simple.

I'm not going say Arche Age is not P2W, but that video don't show it, it was Omega server there was no cash shop for him to p2w him self there, that server is long gone.

As the game been changing now, buff and nerf happens to balance things out, there been turn down to some a lot the stuff that archeage korea have that make things way to op for are market don't mean it's not p2w still aspect of the game can get ahead to far.

But yes xl game have the most control over the ArcheAge over the US side, trion try to work with them to turn it down for are market, and yes trion is not the good guy here too.

Why ?

Play like koncoon? That's crazy - he spend thousands $ on his gear.

Another fun video from funny Korean guy about the impact of gear difference in PvP.

Why ?

Play like koncoon? That's crazy - he spend thousands $ on his gear.

The GM's in that guild got uber gear for free (and no it wasn't just 1 watch the whole damn vid, its a guild with several DM's and Konccon fought several of them and also in 1 vs 1 situations  - these isn't targeted to poster i reply ).

Whatever Koncoon spend, GM's had better gear (for them is for free) and it didnt helped em because of lack of skill and thats the point.

Also to reply to a comment being made also here, yes, in these fights the GM's faced sometimes more then 1 opponent. 

Koncoon himself had to run pretty much even close after start of vid.

Exactly that supports even more the argument that counters any pay to win, claim.  Outside of Arena, how exactly do you "win"  seeing all those GM's to get Roflestomoped and even excelent players like Koncoon who have to run (min 23:00 he dies to 2-3 reds) ? 

The Video i linked proffs everything about how having gear doesnt mean win.

haters gone hate, what it boils down to. 

1 year passed and still no better thing in life to do then hate on the best game on the market  lol  hush go back to any mediocre shit you love to spend time in (trageted to any haters that cant get over it ) lol

Another fun video from funny Korean guy about the impact of gear difference in PvP.

Another useless vid  about Arena, because thats 1% of the gameplay content of what Archeage offers lol

I don't know how you can sit there saying this game is not P2W. Maybe it isn't as P2W as it was during launch since they added better grindable gear such as obsidian and so on. However, when people left this game in droves, it was definitely P2W.

ArcheAge Facts:

Gear disparity is obnoxious as are the buffs that go with them. Thus good gear > poor gear.

Grinding for gold in-game takes time and a lot of it, but swiping a credit card does not. Thus RL money > grinding.

Those 2 basic fundementals make this game P2W.

I'm not sure what owning a castle is like now, but I'm pretty sure the guilds that owned castles when I was playing were making a ton more gold than those that didn't have a castle. So how does one win a castle? By kicking the crap out of the other guild that owns it. Gee, good thing gear doesn't mean squat in AA so a guild with less gold income will have a fair chance in hell of beating a castle owning guild. NOT!

AA is a gear based game even when its Zerg vs. Zerg, If one highly geared member can wipe out 10-20 people by himself, does that not equate to a ridiculous advantage?

Gear based game with a ridiculous RNG crafting system promoting a cash shop that supports it. I'm done arguing the blatant facts.

Its even debatable  that AA is a gear based game.

Check the video i linked on how  GM's with with a steller gearscore of 7200+ got reketd. 

But give you that most of the players are not as good  (as for example Koncoon) and that under similar bad players gear is probably deciding, then there is open world.

Check again the video that demonstrate how  the uber geared GM's guild got destroyed in the open world. 

Also what is exacty "WIn" in a MMORPG, when you exactly "beat" the game  ?

What you can achieve is to have higher chances, gear is a small factor for a guild to be succesfully. 

I know guilds have come and go on my server, almost all of them break apart, gear doesn't helped em loosing castles that they owned.  

Next is the transaction someone can make gold.

Yes you can buy APEX and sell something for gold.

That piece of APEX will be bought from someone who don't spend money, he will also make transactions on the market which will make him gold and make him progress faster.

Then there is RNG, dunno how much effort someone did in RL to make that money he looses in a attempt to get him dressed in uber gear i know my effort in RL for that reason will be 0 (or just the effort to keep Patron) and so will be all peoples effort who play the game dont spend money on the cash shop and beat the whales who think gear matters ;)

So much facts against the P2W argument .....