Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boom Bots Gone Wild!

Was watching a new streamer on Twitch earlier and witnessed some of the craziest boom bot RNG I've ever seen. He took a chance and went yolo face with a twilight drake, ignoring a 1/1 that he could have cleared without issue, and the result of leaving that 1/1 on the board turned out rather amazing. I recommended that he highlight it in chat and he did! If you're a Hearthstone fan you need to see this:

http://www.twitch.tv/temperhs/v/8108270

If you're active on Twitch and like watching streams then shoot this guy a follow if you get a chance, very entertaining dude to watch and I'm sure he would appreciate the support.

Comment on the boom bot shots here, and does anyone know the percentage chance for those to hit the specific targets that they did?

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

It would not refresh so i have to go on memory and i am tired but...

It looked like 5 targets when include face but there are two bots so ...1/5 is 20% 2/5 is 40% chance to hit a bot the first time.The rebound was 2/4 so 50% chance to hit a bot then a rebound again is now 1/4 so 25% and 25 % back again.

I have been out of school a long time so i am not sure if you can break it down into separate % or if you have to combine the entire formula into one % chance of happening.So it might be something like 2/5x2/4x1/4x1/4 for the overall chance but not positive.

I saw something way funnier just two nights ago and yes i watch twitch a lot,never heard of this temper guy.The two boom bots both hit for 4 wiping out buddies two 4 health minions.

The game is just so frustrating for me to play,everything is rng.I don't mind rng with stuff like those boom bots or some rng cards like Crackle or Implosion but top decking and the opening hands are too much like poker.Also not being able to contest your opponents plays again adds to that rng factor,does he get all his combo pieces to play out all in one turn "Patrons" ? or does he only get one here and there and can never make the best possible turn?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.