Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild wars 2 Hacker becomes God!!!

2»

Comments

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    If it is a mmo there will be hackers. no mater the game.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Cant say ive ever seen a hacker while ive played (started closed beta which was March 2012 is i remember) ... probably one of the lucky people though, hackers usually are annoying as fuck yeah
    I did see a few bots early in but no hackers...

Funny enough were a noob accusing me for being a hacker when I got attacked by a worm in a noob zone while fiddling with my inventory. Took me 30 seconds to notice it (lost like 40% of my health) and one shooted the darn thing... But the noob really should have figured out that someone with clearly ascended twin revolvers and a cultural T3 armor skin probably have no issues dealing  with a lvl 10 earth worm...

Sadly, there are cheaters in any game. MMOs are luckily not as bad as FPS games. Just report them and let the GMs deal with it.
  • AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207
    Every single MMO has this exact same hack. This is nothing new. It's more obvious in PVP but it happens a lot in PVE as well. Like many have said, all you can do is report them and possibly grab some video evidence.