Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heroes of the Storm: Eternal Conflict Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Heroes of the Storm has exited maintenance that comes packed with the new Eternal Conflict that brings legendary Diablo characters into the game including The Butcher, Treasure Goblins, Leoric and the new Battlefield of Eternity map.

The forces of light and darkness will stop at nothing to emerge victorious, so they’re sending their most capable champions into the Nexus. Johanna, the heavily armored Crusader, has established herself as one of the Nexus’s most stalwart Warriors, but today she faces a familiar foe—a bloodthirsty demon known as The Butcher. Despite his formidable bulk, the Butcher is a damage-dealing melee Assassin who gains strength by gathering “fresh meat” from the remains of his fallen enemies. The Butcher’s Brand ability debuffs enemies so that he gains life with each attack, and he can also bring Lambs to the Slaughter, chaining his hapless victims to a post for the four longest seconds of their puny lives.

Find out more on the Heroes of the Storm page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265

good luck get in tis new map, already played 7 game today and no new map:/

Might as well roll dice.

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    We EU second class citizens need to wait another day =(
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    well if it means anything, you're not missing out on much.
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Originally posted by Righteous_Rock

Yeah, the map is really okay. And that's about all I can say about it. The butcher is really fun and I'm guessing, gonna get a nerf bat to the face.

• husscoolhusscool Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Great new map with an interesting mechanic and the Butcher is good fun to play with some serious burst if played right.

Don't listen to the ugly people of the MOBA world. Heroes of the Storm is worth every minute of your time. 
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by expresso
    We EU second class citizens need to wait another day =(

Can you manage another day?

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Originally posted by Rusque
    Originally posted by Righteous_Rock

Yeah, the map is really okay. And that's about all I can say about it. The butcher is really fun and I'm guessing, gonna get a nerf bat to the face.

make OP hero, cash it, and nerf it;)