Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

15 Gig Download?

TechnoPandaTechnoPanda Member UncommonPosts: 18

Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396

subject change

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

15gb is fine for an mmo.

If you only had to download 15gb then thats an improvement. Steam used to download 30GB for the installation of Marvel Heroes before.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    15 gig, accept this, or get an better isp.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    It depends on how long you didn't play.  I was away for 2 - 3 months and had 11 GB download yesterday.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

What is the problem?

15G download is like 90 min ... it is not that bad. 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

What is the problem?

15G download is like 90 min ... it is not that bad. 

For me it would be a 15 hour download. Not that bad.

For some it may be bad if their ISP has limited their data download maximum before charging more.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams