Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AOW

Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
Like AOW but could never keep up? Want to be able to compete? Join Snail's new server GoldenPanda..it's been open less than two weeks. If you join and need a guild look up Rogue.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Neo_Liberty
    Like AOW but could never keep up? Want to be able to compete? Join Snail's new server GoldenPanda..it's been open less than two weeks. If you join and need a guild look up Rogue.

Hey, I just joined AOW and the new server and got invited to Rogue.

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    Nice! see you in game! My handle is Masafumi.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Neo_Liberty
    Nice! see you in game! My handle is Masafumi.

My handle is  Khan. I only been playing for about a week just learning the basics and got invited to Rouge 3 days ago. Enjoying the game and the Guild has been very helpful.

See you in game. image

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    Glad to know you are having fun.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Snail really changed up how you get unbound money in the game, restricted it to just kidnappings during certain times (20:00-22:00), outside of this time period gets you just bound money.

They mentioned something about a daily you could do with instances to get unbound money but I looked in the bank area and saw nothing.

I played this game a while ago and just started it up recently (level 12 self recollection, i'm a vagrant so I think this is the one i have to level up as i don't really have a school)

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.