Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shocking interview with Funcom's CEO....Not!

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I found this totally hilarious and true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8g3s76oa4

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Folks, it's just the video that's been going around for the last year with the Turkish guy being interviewed on the TV who constantly laughs that someone has added English sub-titles that some one thinks is supposed to be funny. Not worth the click unless you like the Hitler video meme too.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Folks, it's just the video that's been going around for the last year with the Turkish guy being interviewed on the TV who constantly laughs that someone has added English sub-titles that some one thinks is supposed to be funny. Not worth the click unless you like the Hitler video meme too.

Dude this is hilarious for anyone who s subbed and played AoC for a long time. Thus its posted in the AoC forum. And yes its a meme video but the meaning that comes out from the subtitles is totally true.  Any aoc old-timer would agree. But yes..this is mainly for laughs.

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Originally posted by Grunty

He is Spanish, not Turkish.

If you are trying to be sarcastic about things, at least put in some effort and get the facts right.

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I've played Anarchy Online, Age of Conan and The Secret World. I don't find it funny in the least.  It's a tired meme that many won't care to see. Especially with that wheezing irritating laugh at his own comments.  No sarcasm intended.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

• Originally posted by Grunty

He is not Turkish.

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380

Saw this on the official forums and laughed until it hurt.  But it mostly hurt on the inside because of how true it is.

Also to the muppet booing at the parade:  get back in your garbage can.