Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class are you going for ?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Probably a fire mage of some kind, or perhaps an archer class. image
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

I originally wanted to be a Lynn Blademaster, but it doesn't look like that is going to be available upon release. So I will have to go with Lynn Force Master.

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Not played in any of the other versions so no idea how the various classes play, but currently vacillating between Summoner and Blade Master.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Probably the Blade Master.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Ive read long ago that blademaster is broken in terms of pvp and lvl-speed. Not sure about now.
  • DaemonweaverDaemonweaver Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Definitely destroyer, I have played all the classes and this is by far my fave, which is unusual for me as normally I hate large 2H weapon wielders as for the most part in MMOs their fighting style is too slow for me. However this is not the case in BnS their class name says it all AWESOME!!! fun  
  • dustyfellowdustyfellow Member UncommonPosts: 54
    ill be going kung fu master. baby!
  • fruitgamefruitgame Member UncommonPosts: 19
    SUMMONER 100%, can't pass up the opportunity to play a cat human thing, controlling a cat....

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Me too summoner.
    Chamber of Chains
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Lots of summoners I see ! The cool thing about being a summoner is that you can dress up your cat in the same armour as yourself. So you look like Twins !!

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Destroyer or Kung fu Master.

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

Destroyer was the current highest dps back in 2014, though I stopped following since.

I pray that they break the destroyer's cancel combo, because it was absolute cancer.

• azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402

Summoner (because cat!) and/or Kung-Fu Master (but it's apparently the hardest class to play).

The problem with the summoner is making a Lin that I will like, I'm not too much a fan of raccoon's tails and super large ears. 

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Gon Kung Fu Master - How can you play a Wuxia game and not be the Kung Fu Master?

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    Blademaster first, assassin second.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,014

Blade Master

Might have a magic character as well.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Force Master - Basically the mage equivalent in BnS
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • MikotoMisakaMikotoMisaka Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Gonna prolly main Blademaster and have an Assassin as my alt, other classes don't really interest me (well, Warlock and Lyn Blademaster both look interesting as well but who knows when we'll get them.
  • cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135

Assassin for me so far , need to have a real look at the others see if i change my mind.

Looking forward to this game been waiting for it and haven't really played an MMORPG in the past couple of years.

• NoxeronNoxeron Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Assassin most likley. If I feel like that race is to skinny I will go for Kung-fu
  • vicamvicam Member Posts: 4

From playing on the Russian server I can tell you there are huge differences between the classes when it comes to pvp. Frst Lynn Swordsman is probably the strongest (granted we won't have it on NA/EU server at launch), followed by summoner, blademaster, derstoyer, forcemaster, and finally assassin. In PvE Lynn Swordmaster and Assassin tend to be lower dps than Kung Fu Master,  Blademaster, Destroyer, and Forcemaster. Summoners fit somewhere in between Lynn SM and FM. There are differences between the Lynn SM and BM mainly being that the Lynn is more Aoe dmg while the Bm is more geared towards single target dmg. Overall Kung Fu Master is highest PvE, and Lynn SM is better in pvp. The other class that they have on the Chinese and Korean server is the Warlock. Warlocks are not about dots and fears like some other games, they are ranged burst dps with a summon that last for a couple minutes.

Also your dps is going to be based on if you are having latency issues or not, if you do then the Force Master will be your best friend. Kung Fu Master and Blademaster are super dependent on your latency to get the max dps out of them.

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594

Diane: Actually, I'd like to join you, but I have class tonight.

Thornton Melon: Oh. How 'bout tomorrow night?

Diane: I have class then, too.

Thornton Melon: I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?

Diane: [laughs] Alright. Maybe I will.

This is my response and sorry I'm heavily medicated...