Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 Music

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Lineage 2 to me has the best music of any game ever. Just wanted to share some of my favorite tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkm-XD72RCs&list=PLgc0uCpa8HTwqckInfVp4_rdps9GZB0Wy&index=1

Comments

• RingsideRingside Member UncommonPosts: 249

Lineage 2 has THE best music... Btw you forgot Dion theme

l2 music made the game. Bots destroyed it

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Ringside

I had it in there but for some reason the post did not put all the songs I had. Some of the names are are not even right. image

• existenzexistenz Member UncommonPosts: 37

Lineage 2 will reborn coz is the most social and intense MMO out there

Updated with my complete list of favorites.
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    The OST of L2 is the only thing I miss in this game, mainly the musics from C1-Interlude. But everything else is just terrible and aged pretty badly.
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Lineage 2 music is THE best soundtrack I have ever experienced in video games. It is unbelievable and makes me very nostalgic despite not playing for so long. 

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010
    Awesome! Thank you!
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

Lineage 2 music is pretty damn amazing, I still listen to it at work, all of the albums are available from Amazon and also available through Spotify. 

I think its a mix of great soundtrack and pretty amazing memories from playing the game, the music perfectly fits the atmosphere.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    L2 indeed has some of the better music of all MMOs I've played so far. My most favorite of L2 is Hunter's Village.
  • VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    Thanks for sharing mate! ;)

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089

Man..why did you have to bring this up?

The music was one of the many big reasons i always came back to this game.

Why cant new modern mmos make masterpieces like these? Also L2 was one of the few MMo games that had so many different music pieces.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

So hard to pick a favourite with so many good tracks, but this for me is the best one of all of the L2 tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KinbLSdbPQ

I think at some point I just lived inside Cruma Tower, when people started setting up shops by the entrance.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Raven

So hard to pick a favourite with so many good tracks, but this for me is the best one of all of the L2 tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KinbLSdbPQ

I think at some point I just lived inside Cruma Tower, when people started setting up shops by the entrance.

Never seen those at Cruma. I did see lots of (dead at times) shot-shops at the entrance of LoA before a permanent port was there...

• Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    I would've agreed with you before Guild Wars 2 launch. But now ... it takes a backseat. But I remember as a kid getting all adrenaline pumping with all the battle themes the game had. They really were masterpieces. 
    Classic is coming so I have to get the Lineage 2 vibe going.image
    Originally posted by Mikeha

Yeah classic is a huge success in korea and in russia so they are going to bring it over to EU but we will be able to play from NA with a decent ping. I know its a grind fest but for some odd reasons the grind in L2 is fun.

Im going to play there but will not be in a rush. It will probably take months to hit level 40. Will probably roll a support class but not  a shaman. If they ban bots this will be a breath of fresh air compared to the forced chain questing in all the new MMO even WoW.

Grinding was viable in vanilla and tbc WoW even in WOTLK. Dunno why all Devs from all mmos seem to hate people that like to grind monsters. 

I applaud TERA with their awsome BAMs this brought back mob grinding fun to a whole new level.

Yeah classic is a huge success in korea and in russia so they are going to bring it over to EU but we will be able to play from NA with a decent ping. I know its a grind fest but for some odd reasons the grind in L2 is fun.

Im going to play there but will not be in a rush. It will probably take months to hit level 40. Will probably roll a support class but not  a shaman.

In what world Classic is a huge success?

- 3 merges happened in Korea (giran  + elf + dark elf servers = giran) and yet the only server you can say it is alive is Talking Island.

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?p=31404#p314

- 3 merges planned in russia (Maprh + Shilen + Eva = Shilen).

- The revenues of L2 from 1Q15 show that clearly, L2 has lost players in both classic and GoD, at least in korea, leading to a smaller revenue (0.5 billion KRW less) compared to the same quarter of the last year. Even without Classic in 1Q14 L2 had more players than now counting with Classic + GoD in 1Q15.

Originally posted by Kabulozo

Im going to play there but will not be in a rush. It will probably take months to hit level 40. Will probably roll a support class but not  a shaman.

- 3 merges happened in Korea (giran  + elf + dark elf servers = giran) and yet the only server you can say it is alive is Talking Island.

- The revenues of L2 from 1Q15 show that clearly, L2 has lost players in both classic and GoD, at least in korea, leading to a smaller revenue (0.5 billion KRW less) compared to the same quarter of the last year. Even without Classic in 1Q14 L2 had more players than now counting with Classic + GoD in 1Q15.

Maybe i got misslead on reddit then

No these informations are wrong, coming from a reliable source, the classic servers are expanding and the GoD one are collapsing in Korea. Ok sry i just noticed you are talking exclusively from Russia.

How can a game expand through server merges done in Korea and the upcoming merge in RU?

Good thing is Innova can look at what went wrong in Russia and Korea and make the necessary adjustments.

Good thing is Innova can look at what went wrong in Russia and Korea and make the necessary adjustments.

The main thing is: they can't. Only developers can do it. The way L2 is designed, mainly in Classic, is unbearable. Let the class unbalances apart, the 1/6 drop rates are another big factor. And Innova is not allowed to change it.

The only thing that makes me interested in EU Classic is to see how much time until the first merges and how much time until the F2P. It's not about "if" but "when".

I want to watch the ship sinking while eating popcorn. Remember during the last days of  P2P NA servers, there were so little players that most parties were basically multiboxed characters. And the same will happen here for sure. When players start leaving, the number of legit buffers will become rare, and players will have no choice but multibox the needed buffers to supply the lack thereof.

The only thing that makes me interested in EU Classic is to see how much time until the first merges and how much time until the F2P. It's not about "if" but "when".

I want to watch the ship sinking while eating popcorn. Remember during the last days of  P2P NA servers, there were so little players that most parties were basically multiboxed characters. And the same will happen here for sure. When players start leaving, the number of legit buffers will become rare, and players will have no choice but multibox the needed buffers to supply the lack thereof.

This does not make sense. Why would you want the game to merge servers and go F2P?

This does not make sense. Why would you want the game to merge servers and go F2P?

Because it will just prove that Classic won't save L2. And nostalgia will not be enough to keep people playing a so poorly designed game with 13 years old features that aged pretty badly. In short neither Classic nor GoD can save L2. The only thing that could save it now, would be a total reformulation of the game from scratch even with a new engine if possible. Something like SE did to FFXIV when the first version bombed.

Even though L1 has very poor graphics, it is a much more balanced and competitive MMO than L2 and because of this L1 deserves to be successful.

Because it will just prove that Classic won't save L2. And nostalgia will not be enough to keep people playing a so poorly designed game with 13 years old features that aged pretty badly. In short neither Classic nor GoD can save L2. The only thing that could save it now, would be a total reformulation of the game from scratch even with a new engine if possible. Something like SE did to FFXIV when the first version bombed.

Even though L1 has very poor graphics, it is a much more balanced and competitive MMO than L2 and because of this L1 deserves to be successful.

Ok, now I understand.