Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game I would kill for

Kamandi777Kamandi777 Member UncommonPosts: 223

If whoever owns Ultima Online took the basic Renaissance rule set (with certain modifications) circa 1999-2000, and made some upgrades to the look, I think people would buy it in a second.

Here are the modifications I would like to see to the basic rules set.

--You start with 2 of 8 skills at 100% and 2 at 50%

--100% is the skill cap

--Magic Resist is removed

--Dungeons would have two modes, "farm" and "instance".  Farm mode would be like a normal dungeon with some very weak bosses added.  Instance mode would be much tougher with serious bosses.

--Expand guard protection past existing town borders with limited resources available for non pvp people and nobs. 

--Guild towns could be instanced.  Imagine what looks like a small tower placed anywhere in UO.  If a guild member, or a guest, enters it, they are sent to a customizeable instanced guild town--about twice the size of a classic castle or bigger.

--Bless deeds can drop off any mob.  The tougher the mob, the better the chance.  

--The best gear is craftable OR comes from bosses.  Any GM smith or bowyer has a chance to make a powerful weapon. The better the ore, the better the fame, the better the chance to be powerful and more durable.   

I am sure there are other ideas.  I would love this kind of game.

ty

k7