Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE MMORPG with active and nice economy system

voltinvoltin Member UncommonPosts: 45

Im looking for a game which doesnt need you to pay for it to be good at it and has a nice economy system and auctions.

something fast paced would be good.

Browser based or client (not too big on GB size though).

Comments

• SuntouchedSuntouched Member CommonPosts: 50
    Elders Scrolls Online sounds like what you are looking for. The download might be a bit large though. 
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

EvE , simple one of th best market economies in ANY MMO

whilst the game is sub based anyone who is worth their salt can earn the sub within 2/3 days of trading once they get head around the game :)

so game can be free (paid using only in game credits)

Size is about 20gb download then small patches, good game if you are into ecominics / market trading as lots of oppurtinities both primary and secondary markets, for example some people have made billions just selling pre-made spreadsheets based on the trading history / pricing etc.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• voltinvoltin Member UncommonPosts: 45
    i need something not so huge, 20 gb lol nope :P