Where to introduce myself?

thisisnotanamethisisnotaname AmsterdamMember Posts: 2

With lack of a better find I'll just do it here.

I'm Mick, 25, from the Netherlands. I'm just starting to get into rpg's since Ive mostly been playing fps for my entire life. I got hooked on rpg by playing skyrim and now want to take it to the next level by going online. looking forward to fun, engaging and friendly discussions!

Comments

• cindyhiocindyhio Fuzhou, CAMember UncommonPosts: 19
    I barely play fps games, just not my type but RPGs are more fun :D
  • KettzKettz New York, NYMember UncommonPosts: 14

I'm new here, too.

I'm Richard, from California. I love RPGs and MOBA games. Looking forward to get friends and nice discussions.

• gizelmdcgizelmdc MabalacatMember Posts: 5
    Hi, nice to meet you all!! I hope we can all find each other on some cool games. 
  • littleavslittleavs MabalacatMember Posts: 9
    Hi! It's nice to be here and to meet all of you!I hope we can all play and have fun and enjoy!
  • tinkerbell21tinkerbell21 PampangaMember Posts: 11
    Well, i want to say hello to all of you guys on this forum. :)
  • gemini000gemini000 PampangaMember Posts: 6
     I am also new here, just joining up, hope to meet new friends. :D
  • lupinD3rdlupinD3rd mabalacatMember Posts: 13
    Hi- Nice to be here. Hoping we all could get along in discussing some games. :)
  • mrlandmrland BangkokMember CommonPosts: 5
    edited September 2016
    I'm Alex, from  Spain. I want to say Hello to all in this forum 
    Post edited by mrland on
  • Kurian_NatsuKurian_Natsu Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Elo all. ^-^
  • buffydog14buffydog14 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hi, I hope this is allowed, but really need participants to complete my questionnaire on MMORPGs! would be eternally grateful if you can spare 10 mins!!
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,689
    Hello
    Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
    http://9yin2.woniu.com/