Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having a great time

ChuckanarChuckanar Member UncommonPosts: 210

I was unable to play this game due to my crappy old pc. With my new one I wish I had known how fun this game was and I would have budgeted more for a new system.

Hope more people come and try this game.

Comments

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Originally posted by Chuckanar

I was unable to play this game due to my crappy old pc. With my new one I wish I had known how fun this game was and I would have budgeted more for a new system.

Hope more people come and try this game.

It is the closest game we have to an MMO shooter that is decent.  I think it is far better than Destiny and Warframe.  The game can get a bit redundant and the scaling was a pain at times when I played. 

I hope you continue to enjoy the game.  One of the best things about it you can play without spending money and still progress. 

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395
    It's just nice to see a post about someone enjoying a game and not complaining about it :)

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    yes the game is pretty good, jumping into it more often recently
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    It's definitely a fun game. I return to it from time to time too.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/