Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVE Mounted Combat ??

KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

Hello!

Im just wondering something.

Is there any PVE mounted combat in this game?

Umm, basically think of the mounted combat in Everquest II or something basic/simple like that.

Im not asking for/demanding something as fancy as Mount&Blade style mounted combat in an MMO :D

But im just wondering if I have the option of riding into combat anytime I want - without getting off my horse first every time I wanna initiate combat?

PS! Maybe we can fight mounted whenever we want on the ''open World map'' but mounts are restricted in dungeons etc, I would be perfectly okay with it :)

Comments

• bambookbambook Member UncommonPosts: 180
    lets play together i am coming back to this game today ! we can team speak or soemthing
  • f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by Krelian

Hello!

Im just wondering something.

Is there any PVE mounted combat in this game?

Umm, basically think of the mounted combat in Everquest II or something basic/simple like that.

Im not asking for/demanding something as fancy as Mount&Blade style mounted combat in an MMO :D

But im just wondering if I have the option of riding into combat anytime I want - without getting off my horse first every time I wanna initiate combat?

PS! Maybe we can fight mounted whenever we want on the ''open World map'' but mounts are restricted in dungeons etc, I would be perfectly okay with it :)

You never have to get off your mount in Ultima Online including during combat.

Kind of hard hard to tell but you can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0A80r-ulA

• KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

Thx for the replies, guys.

I asked about it (mounted combat) because of this thread titled ''Can't mount in mounted comat''. Here is the link: 

http://uoforum.com/threads/cant-mount-in-combat.56023/

*IF* mounted combat is still available in the game, just as F0dell54 mentions, I think we might indeed hook-up in the game and have some fun:)

PS! I have also heard that this game had recently received a ''face-lift'' a.k.a a graphics upgrade or something like that (to make the game look better), is there any truth behind this rumor?

Thx again for all the replies : )