Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are EQ 1/2 fans hyped about EQN?

18910111214»

Comments

• xybervirusxybervirus Member UncommonPosts: 18
    i was, i dont know how long i can care though. its been a long time. 
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited August 2015
    The post title should've been: "EQ Next? More like EQ ½"
    I wish the OP would fix the title of this thread as it makes no sense. lol I am sure he means EQ 1 and 2 fans not half fans. lol
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Was at first but been too long and the more I see the less I care. If they can do everything they originally promised then I will probably play it but I see it being released as a unfinished, buggy piece of crap.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    edited August 2015
    Not anymore. Landmark convinced me they do not have the know how to create a decent version of EQ with the tech they want to use.. We will see what happens when they unveil Forgelight 2.. If the updated engine can better handle voxels and their interactions ( and better Tools for Landmark ) I may change my mind.. But I doubt it.
  • lobotarulobotaru Member UncommonPosts: 165
    edited August 2015
    Is there a way to communicate with the developers of EQ Next or is this pretty closed and hush-hush development? I'd love to see the breadth and complexity of EQ 2 mixed with EQ Next, because we really need that depth in todays games. It's been over a decade since a game was released that respects the intellectual capacity of the MMO gaming crowd.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    lobotaru said:
    Is there a way to communicate with the developers of EQ Next or is this pretty closed and hush-hush development? I'd love to see the breadth and complexity of EQ 2 mixed with EQ Next, because we really need that depth in todays games. It's been over a decade since a game was released that respects the intellectual capacity of the MMO gaming crowd.
    I think they have a reddit forum for EQN but there is no information swapping yet I dont think. Just what they do on the Live shows which are boring at best.