Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm thinking about H1Z1

DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147
Is it good worth buying it? is it in Beta? found some funny videos about it, look's like fun, would hear your opinion before buying it!

Comments

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770
    I think it is OK in its alpha state. You would probably have more fun sticking to watching videos of people playing (lot of funny ones out there) and waiting until closer to beta.
  • ArchaegeoArchaegeo Member UncommonPosts: 233

It is a lot of fun.

It is in alpha.

Its so popular cheaters are getting banned left and right at 19.99 a pop (its getting better, not as many)

And if you go on the less populated servers, it really feels like a zombie apocalypse.

I am just worried they will focus too much on BR (the quick winner take all battles) than on the long term persistent game.

But its def worth 19.99, you'll get more than 2 movies of entertainment out of it.

Explorer 73% Achiever 53% Socializer 53% Killer 20%

• shadowlord76shadowlord76 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by Archaegeo

It is a lot of fun.

It is in alpha.

Its so popular cheaters are getting banned left and right at 19.99 a pop (its getting better, not as many)

And if you go on the less populated servers, it really feels like a zombie apocalypse.

I am just worried they will focus too much on BR (the quick winner take all battles) than on the long term persistent game.

But its def worth 19.99, you'll get more than 2 movies of entertainment out of it.

I've been extremely interested in buying it but are all the servers full pvp? Or are there some partial pvp and some non pvp?

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Don't buy , it's really bad unless you want mindless gank fest.

Instead I recommend "7 days to die"

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    It's not a bad game at all. A lot of the core systems were functional by the time I picked up the game. If you don't feel like pvp you can always roll on a pve server which was a big plus for me at the time. I haven't dedicated a large amount of time to it, but I feel the game is alot further along in its development compared to similar titles i.e. The Dead Linger, Day Z standalone etc.

Current Games: