Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the travel in this game

wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388
Is there fast travel like there was in UO? Can you port to any location using a rune, or is instant travel limited?

Comments

• FaelsunFaelsun Member UncommonPosts: 501

No nothing like that and I doubt they would ever implement anything like that. Fist of all in my previous post I said that the zones are all about the size of Moonglow, so if you have a  mount you can go from one side of the world map to the other in half an hour or less. Each zone has set entrance areas not like UO which is seamless, it also caters to zerg camps, who camp the exits. They cater to that Darkfall player base so they would never put something in the game that prevents abuse. Like fast travel. If you need to travel to pvp areas or red zones you usually just bank your mount and go by foot.

There are boats that go from coastal city area locations, which cost silver, a lot of silver. better to just huff it by land if you can.

• StormakovStormakov Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Like Faelsun said, the fast travel is by boat to and from coastal cities, it works well enough.