Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #2

Comments

• zhekizheki Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Graphics and design, class system, setting. Looks promising, can't wait to try.
  • JemmytJemmyt Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I'm a mmog player. And I like good mmmogs. Skyforge is one of them.
  • wsoul1wsoul1 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Sc-Fi, Character customization, combat looks promising. Hoping this one comes through!!!
  • Hele0sHele0s Member CommonPosts: 4
    I'm always excited for new fresh blood in the mmo scene, more diversity means more competition, which usually ends well for the players! Also I'm excited for what obsidian can do
  • Moms_SpaghettiMoms_Spaghetti Member UncommonPosts: 15

Because Godz.

It's tough to be a God,Tread where mortals have not trod. Be an object of devotion,Be the subject of psalms,It's a rather touching notion,All those prayers and those salaams, And who am I to bridle if I'm forced to be an idol,If they say I'm a god, that's what I am.

• ListareListare Member UncommonPosts: 1

I am just excited to play every single class and not have to make alts haha XD

Altaholics please rise :P

• adhisadhis Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Ive been waiting the Game since the announcement. Cant afford the game right now. Love the classes and the team working behind the Scenes.

Thanks for the opportinity
  • CHENPUGACHCHENPUGACH Member UncommonPosts: 12

skyforge is the game I waiting for

I love the system they use and the graphics are magnificent  

• MischeMische Member Posts: 3
    I have high hopes for this game. Just looking at character creations makes me drool.. It just looks so insanly beautiful.
  • mc_breezymc_breezy Member Posts: 1
    Finally a combat system that looks promising!!
  • istolethisnameistolethisname Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I'm interested in playing any class you want without level restrictions. That what makes me want to play Skyforge.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    F2P, no sub, no box price, no thanks.  I don't like free stuff, because nothings free.
  • drekooodrekooo Member Posts: 1
    Because, who doesn't wanna be a god? :)
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    The Sci Fi / Fantasy setting looks great.
  • VanixVanix Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I'm excited about everything about it! :D
  • ErlijusErlijus Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Pantheon: end game seems to be guild oriented, can not wait to try that with our meta-guild !
  • KiF1rEKiF1rE Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Looks to be such a great game, scifi/fantasy setting titles are rare as it is. But from gameplay videos and developer interviews the combat looks quite nice. And every thing just looks to be near perfect to my preferences. Would love to have that founder's pack =D
  • SatyrosSatyros Member UncommonPosts: 156

Its that mixture of futurism and the medieval that I like most..

One moment you cut monsters with your trusted blade, the next you blast robots with your huge evolving gun.

Fun times!

• rblNOmadrblNOmad Member CommonPosts: 1
    It looks promising and interesting from graphics, art style to combat system.   

-rblNOmad

• tnhmbtnhmb Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Combat and character progression look very appealing!
  • J_CroCJ_CroC Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Sci fi is in my blood.
  • arjemourarjemour Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I love the action combat combined with the free class system
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

You have to admit it is a pretty beautiful game.

On top of that it offers something a little different than the standard fare.

Actually pretty excited over this one, and haven't felt that way in awhile. 

• nummisnummis Member Posts: 5

THE reason I am SUPER exicted for Skyforge is that i get to be the baddest mofo on Aelion.

I will be using the GUNNER class with the extremely goddam badass flamethrowing, motor striking, plasma blasting, chain gunning weapon of mass destruction and aint no one going to stand in my way.

• venatisvenatis Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I like the class system, I like that you can multi-class, one of my favourite things about FFXIV. The game looks visually beautiful too. 
This discussion has been closed.