Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Ultimate Founder's Pack Giveaway #2

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with My.com to give away five of their recently announced Skyforge Founder's Packs. These aren't the entry level packs, either! We've got five of the Wrath of the Gods Ultimate Edition packs today. Read on to learn how to enter for your chance to snag one!

Entering is simple: all you need to do is post in the comments below and tell us why you're super excited for Skyforge. We'll accept entries through tonight at 8PM EST. Winners will be announced later this evening and codes will be sent out shortly after.

If you don't win today, that's OK. We'll be giving out more of these over the coming days, so be sure to check back!

Please ensure that you only submit a single entry. Users found to have submitted multiple entries will be disqualified.

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I love the guns and the way it is steampunk.
    Chamber of Chains
  • inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441
    Again, fantasy and sci-fi! Just amazing!!!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• ZarinhZarinh Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Hoping for another nice sci-fi game to play.  Looks good, hoping gameplay matches.
  • WhitestepWhitestep Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I like the talent system and the graphics and the fact you will play a god , play any class you want any time. Who needs more?
  • KaiHimuraKaiHimura Member Posts: 2
    I am really hyped up for the ability to play with my friends at any time due to the fact that the game has only one server per region. I enjoy the fact that the game is very unique in the genre of it's art style and how it classes are both sci-fi and primitive ( the weapons the classes use are primitive but the appearance and capabilities of the weapons are futuristic ). The fact that you can rise to God Tier? Haha Let me tell you about a thing called Homestuck, games that have such a promising skill tree and seemingly endless amounts of combinations and being able to God Tier to further you power of your unique and personally designed class is flat out AMAZING! This game is simply fantastic from all that I have seen, read, and analyzed for a a good amount of hours. Theory crafting with my friends on this game since it has been announced has been extremely fun. I only hope that everyone else will enjoy this game as much as I have, and I haven't even got to play the game as much as I have wanted! Good luck and have fun everyone. ^^
  • kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Amazing and promising combat system!
  • MojoKingBeeMojoKingBee Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I'm mainly excited for the combat system. It looks engaging and very well animated. For a gameplay system that makes about 75% of a mmos content, developers have the fluidity and animation of combat sadly way too low on their priority list these days.
  • Grizzle2000Grizzle2000 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love the armor design
  • GeorgeNoXGeorgeNoX Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Loving the scy-fy fantasy mix, and combat seems much more engaging than in other MMO's i have played over the years. The guild pantheon system also seems like an interesting way to manage your guild. Combine all that with great graphics and setting and i think we may end up with a decent MMO for once

• Kiuske1Kiuske1 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am looking forward to skyforge because there arent alot action mmorpgs in EU i havent reached the endgame content. i also like how u can progress in Skyforge and ofc the grafics ^.^
  • siuko_uksiuko_uk Member UncommonPosts: 37

I'm mainly looking forward to the action combat!! (something better than Tera - lets hope we can move in combat)

And to be fair I'm a graphics whore too! And its looking rather nice so far :D

• LordArcaneLordArcane Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Excited to play Skyforge! Combat system and the future feeling is awesome! 
  • sunstorm91sunstorm91 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    All classes available to one char and steampunk in good graphics.
  • ValdurXValdurX Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Godlike
  • BuggyswiresBuggyswires Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Because we finally get a Paladin who is a real sword and board DD :)
  • edenfalledenfall Member UncommonPosts: 3

I'm excited because there's scythes.

I am easy to please.

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    i want to play because im addicted to online video games
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    The setting feels fresh and original, there's an appreciable amount of class variety, and I can get down with the hub based world if they want to go that route. I'm pretty keen on action combat in my mmos and I think it's just going to keep getting better as time goes on.
  • MaliMirkoMaliMirko Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I'm most excited for 3 things. The combat, class system and setting of the game. I'm hoping this game will be a nice change from typical MMO games out there.

B)  "War. War never changes!"

• thiagoscalathiagoscala Member UncommonPosts: 1

why i'am interested in Skyforge? well let's see:

1º- Great Graphics
    2º- Combat system is INSANE
    3º- Story looks good
    4º- That exclusive Mount is Incredible!!!!
    5º- F2P with only a cash shop for costumes and xp boosts ( i hope)

Let?s?ROCK !!!!!!

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Same as yesterday. The graphics, the character customization and the combat have my gaming senses tingling... :)
  • PetePiaskowyPetePiaskowy Member UncommonPosts: 7
    This game ticks all the boxes for me, beautiful graphics, fast paced action combat, open areas, casual design in mind (40m to 1h dungeons) and the ability to switch classes on the run, just to name a few.
  • DistroiaDistroia Member Posts: 1
    idk, i really looking forward to play this game, i hope i can wind :)
  • defecteddefected Member UncommonPosts: 24
    more sci-fi!! 4tehwin
  • ArthidonArthidon Member Posts: 2
    Love the ALlods team, skill based combat mechanics, awsome graphics, innovative feature XD
This discussion has been closed.