Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone who wants to help.

If anyone cares, to stop unfair trading by big U.S. companies, heres a link to make them be nice to poor countries. www.maketradefair.com thanks.image

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

"If the US government could give to my program 1% of the money it put into the war in Iraq, I would spend it  in improving the lives of over one  million  poor women in Senegal. As a matter of fact women will never be poor again. We will not claim lives with that money, we have a better use for it" Awa Sarr, Oxfam GB program Co-ordinator in Senegal.

That's pretty crazy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773
    You care! image I'm touched. hehe, hell yeah it's crazy, read more in there

I've seen tons of sites like these,  it's crazy how much "nothing" will do for so many people who are poor. . .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    Yeah it makes me mad.

We sponsor a few children in Ethiopia. Through a company called World Vision. But when they get married, they are no longer eligable to be sponsored. They get married at like 12 years old. We get a picture of them. It's sad.

That's nice of you/your family.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i do that stuff too, its just like 10 cents a day which is nothin, so why not?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

thats very nice of you...... satan.....  umm...... hehe..

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

what? you insinuatin something? huh? HUH?!?!?! (whispers something to thug behind him, thug pounds fist, walks towards sir-sven, then i walk away.) ::B^>::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------