Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few questions

*First, Could a character stat(for example like STR), is boosted more than 99 points using only the status bonus points that are earned by each level up?

*Second, If I reach job-level 40 on first profession class, will the job-level up stopped like it does when the Novice class reach job-level 10?

*Third, I am on the first class profession, I do not used some skill points i obtained before. Then i reach job-level 40 and change my profession to the second class profession. Will the skill points i save still be usable to be spent in level two class-skills?

Go Raven!!!

Go Raven!!!

Comments

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

1:  Nope

2:  No, it stops at 50

3:  No, you will keep all your old skills, and still be able to invest in them.  In most cases, some 1st class skills are required for 2nd class skills.  You will also be reset to job lvl 1 like you were when you got first class.

I represent the emotion of...
    For you who don't know what the emotion apathy is... it's basically the lack of caring about anything... making people seem cruel or cold...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

He asked about using your level up stat points, and not including bonuses, but you don't even need any equip to go above 99 in a stat, because of the job level modifiers.

I represent the emotion of...
    For you who don't know what the emotion apathy is... it's basically the lack of caring about anything... making people seem cruel or cold...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• qkrwogudqkrwogud Member Posts: 31

ne of use members?

i mean p2p mebers right now?

XqkrwogudX