Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Version v.0.1.4 is up! Archery overhaul

JogobogosJogobogos Member UncommonPosts: 172

v.0.1.4 Pre-Alpha Archery overhaul

Gameplay:

– Impemented the first version of new NPCs behaviors – group movement and patrolling; for test purposes this system was applied to only few NPCs but in future will be expanded, allowing attacking enemies to shout warnings etc

– Implemented warnings displayed when enemy nation attacks the player nation’s town, outpost or guards

– Implemented new buffs effects, influencing the character’s attributes

– Implemented bows damage modifier (Dex/20)

– Implemented bow’s range and arrow’s speed modifiers, depending on bow’s type and character’s strength

– Redesigned bows and rebalanced their statistics

– Implemented different trees spieces and their wood to gather

– Implemented part of bows recipes and hide glue recipe, required to craft the better bows

– Simplified small umbo’s recipe – there is Small Thin Metal Sheet required instead of Small Metal Sheet

– Reduced base HP regeneration from 1.2 to 1 per second

– Shortened player-killers flagging time to 30 seconds

– Disabled attacking own nation’s guards

Graphics

– Improved polearm’s blocking stance visuals

– Added shadows quality setting option

– Improved visuals of some grains

Fixes:

– Fixed bug causing multiple displaying animation of attack performed just after blocking enemy’s strike

– Fixed most of crafting workshops

– Fixed bug causing character which logged in without any weapon equipped was pulled back/pushed up by server

– Improved time counting during resources harvesting, players looting and crafting

– Fixed bug causing dialogues interrupting

– Improved bow’s hits detection in PVP

– Many minor fixes in various systems

Join us now by http://gloriavictisgame.com

Comments

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    far far away to be product
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by vadio123
    far far away to be product

it is pre alpha

• KingLlamaKingLlama Member UncommonPosts: 66
    People forget what that is because there is so much of this bs pre alpha or alpha sales on games.

Pirate MMO Tattered Sails http://tatteredsailsgame.com/

• JogobogosJogobogos Member UncommonPosts: 172

Welcome!

We are polishing our new weekly update - among others items durability influence on their statistics. Changes implemented with this patch require items wipe - most probably it will be

performed on Friday or Saturday. We will try to keep your characters and their professions levels untouched, so experienced players will be able to quickly get back to crafting!

Due to this we would like to announce that tomorrow, 28.01.2015, there will be the PvP event! We invite everyone who wants to join at 9:00 PM CET on Aquilla server (North America) - GM's will lead nations to battle and support players with equipment!

Time conversion from CET to US-NY: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20150128T21&p1=262&p2=179

• hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Originally posted by Jogobogos

Welcome!

We are polishing our new weekly update - among others items durability influence on their statistics. Changes implemented with this patch require items wipe - most probably it will be

performed on Friday or Saturday. We will try to keep your characters and their professions levels untouched, so experienced players will be able to quickly get back to crafting!

Due to this we would like to announce that tomorrow, 28.01.2015, there will be the PvP event! We invite everyone who wants to join at 9:00 PM CET on Aquilla server (North America) - GM's will lead nations to battle and support players with equipment!

Time conversion from CET to US-NY: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20150128T21&p1=262&p2=179

Hey Jogobogos,

Thinking of putting up the $10 or $15 to hop in and do some testing to support your game.  Can you at least give me a rough estimate on the planned release, i.e. Q4 of this year?  If this is something a year or more away, i just may wait a little longer.

thanks

Hello,

I dont think it will be possible to release at this year as a final version, but for sure it will be a very playable and enjoyable state. About 2-3 months ago we'v reached a level where fixing bugs/adding content is way easier because we have done most of the basics. They are still being polished but it's rolling faster each week.

• LajtowwwyLajtowwwy Member Posts: 2
    Good to hear that! I'm waiting for this production harder than I'm waiting for Eazy-E's resurrection.

Hello,

I dont think it will be possible to release at this year as a final version, but for sure it will be a very playable and enjoyable state. About 2-3 months ago we'v reached a level where fixing bugs/adding content is way easier because we have done most of the basics. They are still being polished but it's rolling faster each week.

One last question, when is the US server coming?  I've read some issues with lag playing from US. 

thanks

Its already there :) I would say its like not 24/7 at this moment, but about 20 hours a day since we are testing things.
    Its already there :) I would say its like not 24/7 at this moment, but about 20 hours a day since we are testing things.

Thanks for the replies Jogo!  Think i'll wait a little later in the year since it won't release any time soon but who knows, there's nothing out worth really playing right now so there's a good chance i may throw $15 your way to help do some alpha testing.

• ThwaiteThwaite Member UncommonPosts: 83
    lol