Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You have no idea what you are missing!!

ShazztaShazzta Member UncommonPosts: 1

The game is awesome and if your not playing then your missing out. Its has come a long way since beta with content beng added all the time including a new end game zone named Amazonia beng released very soon. It took me a very long time to cinsider trying this game because i was afraid of the FPS aspect of it and man do i regret it. Its honestly the best game i have played since Ultma Online.

If you decide to start laying feel free to contact me in game and me and my army will be more than happy to show you the ropes and get you started. My in game name is Shazta, or you can swing by our site http://beyondreproach.shivtr.com/forums and contact us there. We have a dedicated mumble server and look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Originally posted by shoott321
    Originally posted by Shazzta

The game is awesome and if your not playing then your missing out. Its has come a long way since beta with content beng added all the time including a new end game zone named Amazonia beng released very soon. It took me a very long time to cinsider trying this game because i was afraid of the FPS aspect of it and man do i regret it. Its honestly the best game i have played since Ultma Online.

If you decide to start laying feel free to contact me in game and me and my army will be more than happy to show you the ropes and get you started. My in game name is Shazta, or you can swing by our site http://beyondreproach.shivtr.com/forums and contact us there. We have a dedicated mumble server and look forward to hearing from you.

i tell you what is  "awesome" notthing !

Broken Peninsula is  filled  with aimbotters and  Red 5 doesn't do enything about this 

I will go with you on this one. :-D

I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,429

Unplayable for me due to graphics bug that keeps me floating through terrain. Happens in some particular places and everytime i try to land on glider.

Other than that, seems pretty decent light-weight shooter-rpg.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    Originally posted by Brenics
    Originally posted by shoott321
    Originally posted by Shazzta

i tell you what is  "awesome" notthing !

Broken Peninsula is  filled  with aimbotters and  Red 5 doesn't do enything about this 

I will go with you on this one. :-D

i have to agree with these guys i was long ago in closed beta on this and the whole idea was broken, all together killing mobs without any goal? and now you saying to me that im missing something what i have no idea? company should have done some serious upgrades to the whole system or move on to new project.

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Played it in Beta right before release. Never bought it, and I'm not missing anything.

Hope this does not sadden you OP.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."