Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial IRC Channel

NefastusNefastus Member Posts: 71

If you'd like to chat with the rest of the community, including community staff and occasionally appearing developers, come and join us in unofficial IRC channel for Crowfall.

Server: irc.glowfish.de:6667

Server: irc.gamers-irc.org:6667

Channel Name: #Crowfall

Nefastus - Enclave

Comments

• XcomVicXcomVic Member Posts: 50
    Go there and get a feel for the community. Get some of your questions answered!
  • MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157
    Decent population so far in chat?
  • caetftlcaetftl Member Posts: 358

I think it has slightly less than the quakenet irc channel but the people on glowfish seem much nicer. 

I checked out the quakenet one and those people just seemed like the stereotypical hardcore pvpers... way too abrasive and obsessed with being good at pvp.

• NefastusNefastus Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by caetftl

I think it has slightly less than the quakenet irc channel but the people on glowfish seem much nicer. 

I checked out the quakenet one and those people just seemed like the stereotypical hardcore pvpers... way too abrasive and obsessed with being good at pvp.

Pretty much this.

It's been only few weeks since the announcement of this game so it will take some time to build up the community.

We had Tully pop in a couple of time already and hopefully more developers will swing by once more information is available, and definitely after the countdown is over. Right now I bet they don't want to be spammed with questions while game details haven't been released in full.

Anyways, swing by and say hello. We are pretty lax and will answer any questions. We only ask to keep common decency and don't be complete douchebags. :)

Nefastus - Enclave

• NendouNendou Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Haven't been into the Quakenet channel, only on this one. Can confirm, people that come here are fun to talk to. CF forum mods hang out here too!

wat?

• NefastusNefastus Member Posts: 71

Invitation is still open!

You'll probably find your answers quicker by asking in the channel than if you'd have to dig through the forums.

Nefastus - Enclave

• oomph_69oomph_69 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    joined, thanks.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by caetftl

You've piqued my interest. Time to dust of mIRC and pay a visit.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre