Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG cenetered around war

Hey all...I'm looking around for an MMORPG that is centered around wars and taking over areas in the game. I know not too many games tend to focus on this but out of the ones that do and the ones that are coming out, which handles this the best?

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    i know of one, but it's really gay...shadowbane

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    DAoC has realms vs realm wars.

yea thats right, and u can take over ck

i thought planetside was good,

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    planet side would be kick ass if ur empire couldnt actually win.

...........you can win?

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    no its not possible to win. its just a never ending war that just keeps going and going.

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254

I believe ur looking for Dragon Empires due to 1-4-2003 ;( atm I my self am waiting for new MMORPG to come since existing don't temp me any more.

Here a quote-snipet to peak ur interest:

In Dragon Empires you group with friends into clans and compete for the ownership of the 50 cities scattered throughout the world. As you grow your empire you tax the cities you own, foster trade and a strong economy and keep would-be rivals from challenging your position. With luck player-merchants will flock to you and make you rich.

But be careful! Should you fail to win support for your city and to appease the Dragon in the empire you dwell you will find your city becoming unstable and ripe for conquest. Other clans will be lining up to challenge your ownership, wanting a piece of the wealth themselves.

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• DemonicasDemonicas Member Posts: 102
    Front what i've heard and read , i believe Lineage2 is supposed to have some desent warfare. What i read, you can actually have you and your clan take over castles that are real size to the players. aka you can walk around insIDe it, onto the balconys for archers to get good aim etc. and you can take over and be taken over by other clans, and i think theres like bigger and better castles etc. Plus its a MMORPG so its all good:)

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold