Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hearthstone Personalities !!

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I thought it would be a change of pace and perhaps fun to discuss the MANY various personalities.

I will start with possibly the most popular names.

1 Reynad :  LOL need say anymore than MR.SALT himself.Claim to fame is he says he invented the Zoo deck.

2 Tides of Time : Kind of cocky and arrogant,he is a solid player but believes he is the best.Not really an innovator but more of a copy deck player

3 Karma : Calls herself the queen of Handlock.She is a solid player,recent claim to fame,defeated Reynad,man was he pissed lol.

4 Kolento : Once considered to be in the top 3 in the world,has slipped back a lot.His demeanor is very quiet and never seems phased by winning or losing.

5 Strifeco :Another that was probably the FIRST really considered best player in the world.He does create his own decks and is a solid player in every class.

6 Lifecoach :Very different personality,very much like a teacher.He is also a former retired Poker pro that made a decent amount of money to retire on.He absolutely HATES losing and will often rage quit.

7 DAY9 : Recently discovered this dude,he has a fun personality,makes his own decks and can be fun to just watch.He would be considered an average player but has fun and that we don't see often enough.

8 Legendary Lea : Hmmm lmao ,what to say here.Well she definitely runs a popular stream catering to all the adolescent boys.Tends to prefer Arena more and is actually a decent player,always drinking alcohol,don't think that is a good image to portray.

9 Trump  :A smart player,will sort of design his own decks or change up others a little bit.He is famous for wanting card VALUE,meaning best trades and controlling board.He is a solid Arena and Ladder player.Perhaps he is most famous for proving you could take every class to legend from free to play mode.He also is the most popular streamer in HS.

10 RDU  :A Romanian who is a pretty good player.He recently burst onto the scene with some big tournament wins and became highly recognized in the community.He has a fairly calm demeanor,often sipping wine.People like to call him the Gysy .

11 Firebat : He deserves to be added to the list because he is very well known now after winning the worlds and doing well in other tournaments.Probably best known for his dimply smile.

12 Amaz  :Almost forgot the most seen face in the Industry right now as he pretty much hosts every big tournament.A solid player best known for his Priest class.

13 Sjow  :A very relaxed solid player,never seems phased.Beast famous for his Warrior class game play.

14  MagicAmy  :A Korean female who recently burst onto the scene with solid game play and results.I think she is a VERY good player,very calculating even thinking of every scenario a turn or 2 ahead.Runs her own team which also has some solid players.

15 Forsen  :He became famous with the Miracle Rogue deck attaining rank 1 Legend on multiple servers.He like Lea is often drunk and very umm flamboyant .He has fallen back a lot in overall ability not being able to rely on Miracle Rogue anymore.

16 :Athene :Possibly more controversial than even Reynad,hard to believe i know lol.His demeanor is like you love him or hate him.I often see a large crowd wanting him to lose to see him get angry ,however the same crowd is pleased when he wins and goes into his hip hop rap music puts on his shades,his rap hat and does his thang lmao.

I am sure there are many more notable personalities but these are the ones that came to mind.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I thought it would be a change of pace and perhaps fun to discuss the MANY various personalities.

I will start with possibly the most popular names.

1 Reynad :  LOL need say anymore than MR.SALT himself.Claim to fame is he says he invented the Zoo deck.

2 Tides of Time : Kind of cocky and arrogant,he is a solid player but believes he is the best.Not really an innovator but more of a copy deck player

3 Karma : Calls herself the queen of Handlock.She is a solid player,recent claim to fame,defeated Reynad,man was he pissed lol.

4 Kolento : Once considered to be in the top 3 in the world,has slipped back a lot.His demeanor is very quiet and never seems phased by winning or losing.

5 Strifeco :Another that was probably the FIRST really considered best player in the world.He does create his own decks and is a solid player in every class.

6 Lifecoach :Very different personality,very much like a teacher.He is also a former retired Poker pro that made a decent amount of money to retire on.He absolutely HATES losing and will often rage quit.

7 DAY9 : Recently discovered this dude,he has a fun personality,makes his own decks and can be fun to just watch.He would be considered an average player but has fun and that we don't see often enough.

8 Legendary Lea : Hmmm lmao ,what to say here.Well she definitely runs a popular stream catering to all the adolescent boys.Tends to prefer Arena more and is actually a decent player,always drinking alcohol,don't think that is a good image to portray.

9 Trump  :A smart player,will sort of design his own decks or change up others a little bit.He is famous for wanting card VALUE,meaning best trades and controlling board.He is a solid Arena and Ladder player.Perhaps he is most famous for proving you could take every class to legend from free to play mode.He also is the most popular streamer in HS.

10 RDU  :A Romanian who is a pretty good player.He recently burst onto the scene with some big tournament wins and became highly recognized in the community.He has a fairly calm demeanor,often sipping wine.People like to call him the Gysy .

11 Firebat : He deserves to be added to the list because he is very well known now after winning the worlds and doing well in other tournaments.Probably best known for his dimply smile.

12 Amaz  :Almost forgot the most seen face in the Industry right now as he pretty much hosts every big tournament.A solid player best known for his Priest class.

13 Sjow  :A very relaxed solid player,never seems phased.Beast famous for his Warrior class game play.

14  MagicAmy  :A Korean female who recently burst onto the scene with solid game play and results.I think she is a VERY good player,very calculating even thinking of every scenario a turn or 2 ahead.Runs her own team which also has some solid players.

15 Forsen  :He became famous with the Miracle Rogue deck attaining rank 1 Legend on multiple servers.He like Lea is often drunk and very umm flamboyant .He has fallen back a lot in overall ability not being able to rely on Miracle Rogue anymore.

16 :Athene :Possibly more controversial than even Reynad,hard to believe i know lol.His demeanor is like you love him or hate him.I often see a large crowd wanting him to lose to see him get angry ,however the same crowd is pleased when he wins and goes into his hip hop rap music puts on his shades,his rap hat and does his thang lmao.

I am sure there are many more notable personalities but these are the ones that came to mind.

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

LOL, you visit Hearthpwn way too much!  Hanging with the streamers!

But then again all the people I know hang out here http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591714/  .  We are a exclusive club of Shamans!  As 80% of our play time is just that class.  We also do not stream except for perhaps Simplexity.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

One of my favorite things about the game is it's very watchable on Twitch since it allows lots of interaction between the streamer and viewer.

I think you should mention the power of the Forsen boys in the Forsen part and how he's the highest paid player from donations.  I was watching him one day and one guy donated thousands to him.  Freaking crazy.