Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Origins of Malu Factions spotted on Steam Greenlight

Origins of Malu Factions spotted on Steam Greenlight
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=351748271

So here is your chance if you are interested is supporting / helping the game make it onto steam. I am sure any and all support is welcome.

Also seems like more people are starting to stop by there forums and posting. What do you guys think of the Greenlite video?

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Wonder if they are going to honor those of us that bought this the first time they sold it.
  • Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152

I can not say for sure or not. But I would imagine if you have paid in the past you will not have to pay again. But seeing as how the game has never been on sell I'm not sure how someone could have bought the game in the past?!?

• SimonSaysBakSimonSaysBak Member CommonPosts: 15
    Originally posted by psiic
    Wonder if they are going to honor those of us that bought this the first time they sold it.

You have never bought the game, you are lieing or confused.

Kickstarter Basics: Kickstarter 101

What are the basics?

A project is a finite work with a clear goal that you’d like to bring to life. Think albums, books, or films.

The funding goal is the amount of money that a creator needs to complete their project.

Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing. No one will be charged for a pledge towards a project unless it reaches its funding goal. This way, creators always have the budget they scoped out before moving forward.

A creator is the person or team behind the project idea, working to bring it to life.

Backers are folks who pledge money to join creators in bringing projects to life.

Rewards are a creator's chance to share a piece of their project with their backer community. Typically, these are one-of-a-kind experiences, limited editions, or copies of the creative work being produced.

https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter basics

Here are some of you other posts trying to discredit the team

kinda strange bought this over a year ago then overnight it vanishes, nothing for a year then all of a sudden its back with a new kickstarter?

They claim they refunded the original kickstarter.

I know they did not refund my purchase.

Color me skeptical at best.

Oh and they sold access through their website as well and pocketed that cash as well.

The original kickstarter successfully funded and charged. 

Even OOM admits they got paid, however they claim they refunded the kickstarter which is a total and complete lie.

These guys are crooks and this is just another cash grab. 

My account page with them still shows as active paid with my code applied.

However to access the game they are asking me to pay them again.

Sorry I am sure some of you will try and defend them, but they are liars and criminals and people should stay away.

Not sure why you would want to try and discredit them so much, the statement and rules of kickstarter says you are lieing out of your teeth, so I dont understand.

They have not gotten any money, game is built on countless hours and hours of hard work.