Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 factions, but which one you think it's gonna be the most popular?

I think the Tuatha is gonna be the most popular with the most organized PvP action. Besides, the Luchorpan and Bean Sidhe are a most have.

Second best, the Vikings. I think the Arthurians are going to be the fail faction a la Daggerfall Covenant.

Comments?

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DAGGERFALL!!? Daggerfall finishes 2nd everytime due to a lower pop. It's general consensus that Daggerfall has the best players pound for pound. 

I can't wait to give CU ago, but I have no idea what you are talking about as far as the races and factions. The lore behind the factions is something that needs to be developed and publicized early and often.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • IridescentJoeIridescentJoe Member Posts: 89
    I am assuming the races are locked by factions unless the devs pull off a "let's mix it up" like in ESO. Right of the bat I can tell my main will be the luchorpan. 
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    A Tuatha or Bean Sidhe.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • vandalazzovandalazzo Member Posts: 14
    i guess vikings are going to be the most popular, thanks to the vikings tv series. everyone will want to be the new ragnar or rollo.

...almost nothing good ever comes out of korea, besides hordes of big boobed lolitas they never had and never will have...

Retired from: UO, DAoC, WoW.
    Loved 'till their death: Auto Assault, Tabula Rasa
    Playing now: Fallen Earth
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Mortal Online

• AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796

Albion

• Tyr216Tyr216 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    I dont care which one is the most popular. I'm going with the Vikings. That decision was made the second the faction was announced.

• NickraiderNickraider Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Vikings probably most popular. with Arthurian and  Tuatha tied/close. Though I suspect the realms will only differ by 2-5% population nothing huge XD
  • nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    I would say vikings will be the most popular as vikings are en vogue at the moment. The average person has no idea who or what the Tuatha Dé danann are.
  • CallsignVegaCallsignVega Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Midguard!