Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

?Relax Gaming: Wanting to make friends?

Hey guys my name is Akoa also known as Princess Otay

My Boyfriend Akoe and I realized that finding new people that are easy and carefree to play league of legends or any other game with is not the easiest thing in the world, the gaming community is now full of ragers and trolls that just make gaming altogether a bad experience.
As we gamed more and more the less appealing playing with certain people and playing alone became so we joined a teamspeak, At first it was great, everyone was nice and friendly but as the teamspeak grew they started looking less on the community aspect and more on just being able to gain members, not being able to take the ragers and the trolls we decided that we wanted to open a teamspeak that focused more on our members and having fun playing the game then to be worrying about how many members we can get per evening.

Since then we have opened a smaller server called Relax Gaming, At the moment there are 100 slots and in the evening we get about 75 people. We decided that every time we hit max users we would upgrade the server just a bit more just so that everyone could feel comfortable.

I want to welcome anyone who would like to make new friends and just be a part of a tight-knit community where you can actually find people who will enjoy playing league and other games with you.

Now I know you’re going to ask, what do we have to offer? All the other servers say try and list everything that they have. Our server has people who are kind and will try and help you and will not just give up because a game is going bad. Our server occasionally hosts inhouses where everyone just has fun playing silly games in customs.
We do also invite anyone from any server or country, we are mostly NA but there are a few people who are EUW and is growing everyday.

Our team speak has four rules and they are quite simple, 1. To be happy, 2. Not to disrespect others 3. You must receive icons and 4. You have to put on a avatar.
Also hoping to bribe you softly... ICOOONNNSSS OH MY GOSH they are so darn cute ^~^

Heads up to everyone joining in the morning, In the morning the server is kinda dead cause people have... shudder "Lives." So if you come in and the server looks empty please Q.Q don't just run away we will love for you to stay or come back around 3:00 est that is when people start coming in. I hope you guys enjoy our server and I believe I want to say see you soon.

If you have no idea what teamspeak is, or how to download it its super simple.

First you go to this website
http://www.teamspeak3.com/teamspeak-download.php 
Then you press which Client that you need it can be x32 or x64 your choice.
Once you are done downloading that program, you hit connect and just copy and paste the server ip into the server address then BAM you’re connected .

The Server IP is:
relaxgaming.ts.nfoservers.com

Have a Relaxed Day!

From Akoa & Akoe

Comments