Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disconnects & Server Timeouts ruin this game completly

PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131

it happens right in between a 30 minutes Quest or in a Hulker Hell Raid. All work is lost and you lose your Score and XP

The crap server does not save your Score or XP and you cant just re-enter the game to continue, no you lose everything achieved.

Disconnects to the crappy Trion server are common and obviously Trion does not much about that.

Never mind if you play on the Europe or US server it can happen anytime.

The only reason i havent spent one single Cent on this game are the common and regular Server Timouts that happen to the most of the players.

Its not your connection its Trions servers and their crap network code. If you play any other online game without any connection problems then it cant be your ISP or PC

Defiance is a nice addictive game but be warned about the constant frustrating and dissapointing connection loses. 

Comments

• PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131

it happens to my friends with different ISP´s too. Its not my ISP. 

i am at 100mb/5mbit Cable playing many other online games for hours without any problems (GW2, Rift,Neberwinter, Star Trek online etctetctetc.....)

i tried playing over a proxy and it happend...

everytime i start a long quest i am worried about getting disocnnected while doing it....

ArcheAge and Defiance are the two games that make problems...