Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So we decied to try out Anarchy Online...

LunsheaLunshea Member UncommonPosts: 59

*deleted*

Long story short - bad web design and login errors stopped 4 people from trying this game this weekend. Must be bad for business...

Comments

• finalburstfinalburst Member UncommonPosts: 9
    yea AO is on free fall.after 2 peoples left the AO,the END is inevitable.
  • kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

I played AO from the start, however since it seems that Funcom has no idea what they are doing, I stopped playing soon after the Shadowlands atrocity.

I have said it before the best thing that Funcom can do is to put the poor game out of its misery.

• crimzonxskyzcrimzonxskyz Member Posts: 28

trolls a trolls a troll... that said, you cant be weak minded if you actually want to conquer and envelope yourself into AO. Getting past the login was your biggest issue with the game??? image

the power of observation eludes ignorance. - B Koontz.

• oldschoolpunkoldschoolpunk Member Posts: 281

I doubt this was the case.  Ive played AO a few times last year and this year with no issues.  

It's still the best game I've ever played...Funcom hater's gonna hate....

• WickesWickes Member UncommonPosts: 749

Haven’t posted in quite a while.

AO is simply a brilliant game.   I was there on launch day – yep the lag fest of all time.   Was still worth it.

I’ve played off and on since then.  Recently signed up again and I really can’t believe the number of people in the newb areas.  (I had to go back to the newb areas to relearn before risking my higher guys)

But if someone can’t get thru the simple signup and login system, I seriously doubt they will ever be able to play AO.   It’s probably still the most complex game of all time – the only real competition being Eve.

• randomtrandomt Member UncommonPosts: 1,220

Bloody froobs always froobing it up