Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have 50 dollars in my checking account. I havent had a decent meal in over a week. Im buying the t

sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788

This is my story.....

Albion.

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

Hopefully it'll be worth it. I'm waiting to get an invite myself, no more hype for me.

Ramen tonight? XD

When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    Originally posted by OhhPaigey

Hopefully it'll be worth it. I'm waiting to get an invite myself, no more hype for me.

Ramen tonight? XD

Ive already got the auto-cooker set up.

But if anyones to blame its MMORPG's very own TheHiveLeader.

This video won me over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75zyXFgWCw

That was a really well done video, I didn't know about a lot of the mechanics in the game, but I won't be sucked into the hype I swear! :)
  • BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

Nice, but the isometric view and the graphics just don't do it for me.

Even though you can craft everything, it really just looks like a spreadsheet game to me because the graphics make getting gear just a statistical improvement.   I much prefer Fallen Earth for this where you can at least see some cosmetic differences in your character. 

In other words, this game has no atmosphere to draw me in.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    Originally posted by sludgebeard

Ramen tonight? XD

Ive already got the auto-cooker set up.

But if anyones to blame its MMORPG's very own TheHiveLeader.

This video won me over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E75zyXFgWCw

My bad...

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    That was a really well done video, I didn't know about a lot of the mechanics in the game, but I won't be sucked into the hype I swear! :)

And THANK you.

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Sure the pack is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. With money i make out of minimum wage i decided to buy the legendary pack. Some times my daughter complains ..she will say things like 'are we going to eat tonight'?  or 'daddy my shoes got holes in it, my feet get cold'. 

But then i shows her my awesome legendary Albion pack and that shuts her up.

Great game, do recommend.

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    the hiveleader game reviews are very good,witty,and more often than not spot on,this guy should be more well know,anyway great vid dude keep it going.as for the game i was intrested in it but not sure its worth the investment for me,im glad these type of games are been made tho.

Dude get the founder pack with meh!

i need more people to play this game with me tonight!

Also I agree, Hiveleader is quite the upstart young gentleman caller.

• BlaedusBlaedus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Dead on review by TheHiveLeader. I agree with the thought that he should be more well known. It's because of him that I keep my eye on Project Gorgon.
    Originally posted by Blaedus
    Dead on review by TheHiveLeader. I agree with the thought that he should be more well known. It's because of him that I keep my eye on Project Gorgon.

I just checked out Gorgon myself and "a diamond in the rough" describes it perfectly. It's so we'll put together for an alpha game and for some reason it's own comedic self awareness brought me back to it for a second play session just hours after my first ended.

• ThestrainThestrain Member CommonPosts: 390
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyx

Sure the pack is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. With money i make out of minimum wage i decided to buy the legendary pack. Some times my daughter complains ..she will say things like 'are we going to eat tonight'?  or 'daddy my shoes got holes in it, my feet get cold'. 

LOL, i will admit it made me laugh out loud.

Well played.

Originally posted by sludgebeard

Dude get the founder pack with meh!

i need more people to play this game with me tonight!

Also I agree, Hiveleader is quite the upstart young gentleman caller.

Not until they send me a beta key lol.

This just made my day haha.

Also I finally got my paycheck cleared. So unless anyone has an objection, im about to click the buy button :)

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Isn't summer alpha event coming to an end within a few days?

• MadAddictMadAddict Member UncommonPosts: 76
    if what your saying is true, .......you know what, I don't have anything pleasant to say about this so I'll keep to myself....
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

I know this was written to be humorous, but having grown up with an gambling addicted mother it hit very close to home. 

I went to bed cold and hungry almost every night and tragically there are way too many children that still do today.

By the time I graduated high school, all 90 pounds of me looked like a female gymnast from malnutrition.  My clothes growing up were whatever I could steal from the donation bin outside goodwill.

Jokes about addiction, and bad parenting may on the surface seem funny, but for so many people the joke does not exist.

Gaming addiction does exist even though so few gamers are willing to admit it, be careful and be thoughtful as gamers.