Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KnightOnline Hackshield?

Comments

• Ratman_84Ratman_84 Member Posts: 6
    Yeah, I don't understand what you just said. What you're saying sounds like you're just applying the 1280 patch files to KO, but with KO in a different folder..........which doesn't sound like it would make a difference.

Blah

• BobDownBobDown Member Posts: 10
    Basically, you use the Launcher file from the newest version but use the application file Knightonline from 1280.
  • Ratman_84Ratman_84 Member Posts: 6
    Well you got me farther than anyone else, but it still didn't work. This time I actually got into the game, saw the Orc guy and even logged in. But when I went to join a server it said "This is an outdated version. Please update your client." and the game shut down. Anyone else got any ideas?

Blah

• BobDownBobDown Member Posts: 10

Here are some suggestions:

• You can try and delete the file called autoup in the main folder for the game, not the one in the hackshield folder.
    • Make sure the knighonline application file is from the newer version and the launcher file is from the older version.
    • Make sure you didn't overwrite ANY of the files already in the 1280 patch folder, except for the knightonline application as mentioned above.

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment so I hope you can get it to workimage

• xKillaKidxxKillaKidx Member Posts: 77

ok people thanks and all but

1. none of those work

2. they are all the same suggestions

3. thx for trying tho

well i try all those everyday and nothing happens except that damn "OK" window
    called "knightonline hackshield"

well peace

8R47J37t
  • himbranhimbran Member Posts: 94
    umm just go to ko website and theres gonna b a section were it says for problems with hackshield plz download this updated version blah blah blah its on the first page of the websit were it says troubleshooting!

i have the golden psp!

• kimari13kimari13 Member Posts: 3

HEY DUDES NON OF YOUR ADVICE WORKS<<<<<I TRIED IT ALL

IT STILL COMMES UP WITH,,,,,,,ERROR CODE=204

HOW DO I FIX IT????????????????????????????????????imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

HEY DUDES NON OF YOUR ADVICE WORKS<<<<<I TRIED IT ALL

IT STILL COMMES UP WITH,,,,,,,ERROR CODE=204

HOW DO I FIX IT????????????????????????????????????imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• ELECTROISELECTROIS Member Posts: 7

i thought somthin was wrong when hack shield popped up so i waited an eventually i got in the game by just wating

• dragoonusdragoonus Member Posts: 4
    omg all of you have the same problem me too and how do you take your firewall down cause i have no idea how to thx for your help image

dustin obrien

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageI WAITED &$ HOURS AND IT DID NT WoRK<<<tell ME THAT IT WORKS IF YOU WAIT HUH

imageimage

• dragoonusdragoonus Member Posts: 4
    hey dont worry just download all the pacthes along with the client for the game and it should work cause it did for meimage

dustin obrien

• whiteiwhitei Member Posts: 6

i cant believe nothing works!!!!!

ive tried every thing that was recomended but nothing works

and i get cannot connect to the update server error is that the message your getting?

i get a prob with ko as well but mine is to do with the sever sayin it cant log me on!!

any suggestions?

• m.a.d.m.a.nm.a.d.m.a.n Member Posts: 24
    as a solution to all of my problems== jus wait till the next update patch comes out image

but do you really think that it will work?

umm as a responsability for the staff members of KO they are so posed fix ne problems that is reported by users or they might incounter the problems them selfs and every update is a problem solver.... in my point of view ===

there was a update today ( patch 1.317). Did they  fix ur problem?

• SpikeJXSpikeJX Member Posts: 3
    i cant log on either. There is something still wrong with the hackshield. I just downloaded it today. I got error code 107. I can't go on the forums on knight online to report it because u have to have a character created and the game wont let me make one!!!
  • SinisterDuckSinisterDuck Member Posts: 1

To take a Screenshot just press PrintScreen then just paste it into aany program that works.

• Knight-ownerKnight-owner Member Posts: 2

i go to play the game, i make my character and everything but i never get to play cause it always: something that resembles speed hack has been detected on your PC but i never dled any hack for the game! please help me out

i say that u need to get a ad/spyware remover and scan for ad/spywares amd delete em, and do a virus scan for viruses and delete the viruses,, or an easer way that will cost u bout image$35-$70image dollars ====REBOOT UR CPU!!!! 
  • Knight-ownerKnight-owner Member Posts: 2

ive ran a spyware scan, virus scan and got rid of all the "threats" on my PC but i still cant play so screw this ima reformat my comp and dat dont cost me a dime by the way

good 2 kno image
  • BigTastyBigTasty Member Posts: 45

strange, i did played knightonline before, it wasnt as good as now, but the game was less hectic then it is now i think.. there are also alot of bugs in this game and yes the hackshield is f*kking around for some reason?

• AransunAransun Member Posts: 1

I've spend 8h on this sh*t... ::::26:: In that 8h i would get lvl in WoW (though its laging)... ::::16::

Did any1 copy game files from friend that CAN play it?

p.s. sry for the lang::::38::