It is with a heavy heart that I am here today to announce the end of my time with Age of Wushu. Through Steam, I have been able to reach an MMO with a huge amount of unrealized potential that has been instrumental in the loss of many, many personal gaming hours. However, in the best interest of the security of my bank account and my growing distrust in Snail games, I have decided to part ways with Age of Wushu.
By September 20th, 2014 I will no longer access my Age of Wushu account, through Steam or elsewhere.
While I am ending my partnership with Age of Wushu, my MMO-playing habit will remain active, and my time will be transferred from Age of Wushu to other games.
To help facilitate this process, I have already uninstalled the game.
MMOs that don't limit how their players are buying items in-game to a single, shady web-based store are located nearly everywhere in all major citites.
For example: (EvE Online, Rift) in the Steam store.
To uninstall your own game from your hard drive, simply perform the following steps:
1. Log into the Steam account you wish to uninstall Age of Wushu from.
2. Head to the Library page.
3. Right-click on the Age of Wushu name in the games column.
4. Select "Remove Local Content" from the dropdown box that opened in step 3, and click on it.
5. Every game on Steam can be uninstalled following this guide. The pressing of the "Delete" button will be the final selection before Age of Wushu is permanently removed.
Transfers to other MMOs will be made immediately until a suitable replacement can be found.
Active immediately, all purchases of Snail games' products have been disabled.