Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Deep Throat" comes forward.

dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Comments

• kmimmorpgkmimmorpg Member Posts: 624
    Are there any political mmorpgs?
  • terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

With all due respect to this guy, until Woodward and Bernstein pipe up, which they won't do until said person dies, I have to take it with a grain of salt.

• CrackerCracker Member Posts: 54

I agree, I mean the guy wasnt even there to make a statement, its all still speculation. Ive always thought it was someones wife, and for a second I thought I was wrong...but its still a mystery. We'll see what happens

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

Originally posted by terstax
    With all due respect to this guy, until Woodward and Bernstein pipe up, which they won't do until said person dies, I have to take it with a grain of salt.

This is an update to my original post.

It turns out that Woodward has confirmed Felt is the man. Here is a link to the Washington Post.

• arealregjoearealregjoe Member Posts: 15

so do you consider him a hero?

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

what an odd name...

• rbh1138rbh1138 Member Posts: 13

Deep Throat, yes please! Anyway I don't think he's a hero or badguy. I'm just wondering why he hid all he had to do was come out and say it and stuff, whistle blower's, I don't think can be fired in the FBI. Since they are seperate from the White House Nixon couldn't have had him fired.

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048

Fired?

Who said that is what he feared?

The government has alot more shady things going on in it then most people suspect. That guy was more or less probably fearful for his life.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Aldaron
    Fired?
    Who said that is what he feared?
    The government has alot more shady things going on in it then most people suspect. That guy was more or less probably fearful for his life.

I agree here. I don't think anyone would go through the trouble he did to keep his anonymity (sp?) in fear of just losing as job. He definitely feared for more than that.