Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEGA on twitter western release worked on.

ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

played PSO on my dreamcast back in 2000 so im interested if its released in Europe/US i hope.

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/507206954800803840

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
PSU:Corsair AX1200i

Comments

• NekokekiNekokeki Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Thank goodness.  I want this game so bad. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    It might be to late, its been out in the east for like 2-3 years hasn't it? B&S and Black Desert are coming out next year. Still have Warlords which will probably be hot for the first quarter of next year as well till it dies out until an update. Archeage updates are supposed to go live sometime this year I think. There's a lot of activity going on so PSO2 might get drowned out.
  • thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144
    It will be a garbage cash shop if they stay the same as the JP version.  My hopes are not high for this version either.   Seems Sega just doesn't have the PSO TP anymore.
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    played the JP release for a few months, its not even close to the phantasy star 1. A lot of NA gamers will hate the game to be perfectly honest. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Originally posted by psiic
    played the JP release for a few months, its not even close to the phantasy star 1. A lot of NA gamers will hate the game to be perfectly honest. 

You're probably right, I might be like what happened to Ragnarok Online 2. It wasn't as good as Ragnarok Online and it shut down in a few areas it seem (RO2 that is).

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Nekokeki

Agreed and if Sega releases it over here it will be strictly fan service, so the "so called" fans that complain about its delay and inferiority make me laugh as the fact if we get it at all will be a miracle.

If anything Sega fans having "entitled" attitudes does NOT help the situation. I look forward to its initial release and will play if it does. We as Sega fans are in a major minority these days and unfortunately need to be happy with any scraps we get.

• NekokekiNekokeki Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Originally posted by Braindome
    Originally posted by Nekokeki

Agreed and if Sega releases it over here it will be strictly fan service, so the "so called" fans that complain about its delay and inferiority make me laugh as the fact if we get it at all will be a miracle.

If anything Sega fans having "entitled" attitudes does NOT help the situation. I look forward to its initial release and will play if it does. We as Sega fans are in a major minority these days and unfortunately need to be happy with any scraps we get.

I've yet to put a dime into a FTP model, but this is one game I'd be more than willing to support/invest in.  The only real deal breaker for me is if they do the model where you "rent" weapons.  Aside from that, i don't care how old this game is... it's a Phantasy Star IP.  I'm in!

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    No new news as of yet. The only thing recent is that PSO2 is making a collaboration with Valkyria Chronicles 3. I'm hoping SEGA gives out an official word before the end of the year.