Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Animation graphics

After playing games like Elder Scrolls series, RIFT and ESO I'm finding it really hard to find games that don't have that 'cartoony' look. Have tried countless games and no matter how good they might be as soon as I see poor graphics I'm totally put off. Ive got drawn into AA and although graphics are not brilliant I have got into that game. Looking for a game to play to kill time until AA official launch, any suggestions?

I stopped playing RIFT cos main aspect of that game for me was raiding with Guild  and I found I just wasn't cutting it as a raider any more (I'm over 50 btw and just don't have fast reactions any more). ESO was ok (best animation/graphics ever) but having taken 2 chars to VR12 it just wasn't giving me satisfaction.

Spent a huge amount of time checking many games out and just not finding what I'm looking for.

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Archage is simply dripping with Eastern art style but its not cartoony and the game play more traditional, its graphics are also fairly realistic.  Maybe try the open beta next week?
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Play Champions of Regnum

Philosophy of MMO Game Design