Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Chinese FFXIV Preorder Number Hit 1 Million

as the title said:

Shanda Games, the partner of Square Enix in China announced that more than 1 million people have preordered Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn CN version. Plus the 2 million players of the global version, the players base of FFXIV is settled to exceed 3 million.

http://2p.com/8338858_1/Chinese-FFXIV-Preorder-Number-Hit-1-Million-Release-Conference-on-Aug-20-by-flamedust.htm

Comments

• drivendawndrivendawn montgomery, ALPosts: 1,248Member Uncommon
    Glad to see that China will be on board real soon.
  • HyanmenHyanmen KolkkalaPosts: 5,354Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by ZenTaoYingYang
    Plus the 2 million players of the global version, the players base of FFXIV is settled to exceed 3 million.

"But it's been only 12 months guys! We can't make any conclusions in such a little time frame! The game is still going to flop, I'm telling you guys!"

"Housing is standard in most mmo's."
    - yolteotl79

• KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 20,008Member Uncommon
    What, still not greater than 12m subs? Definitly a failure. :)

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ThestrainThestrain SydneyPosts: 390Member
    Originally posted by Hyanmen
    Plus the 2 million players of the global version, the players base of FFXIV is settled to exceed 3 million.

"But it's been only 12 months guys! We can't make any conclusions in such a little time frame! The game is still going to flop, I'm telling you guys!"

Looks like your every post is an attempt to stir the pot.

• HyanmenHyanmen KolkkalaPosts: 5,354Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Thestrain

Looks like your every post is an attempt to stir the pot.

I am a completely average mmorpg.com forum poster, yes.

"Housing is standard in most mmo's."
    - yolteotl79

• drivendawndrivendawn montgomery, ALPosts: 1,248Member Uncommon

Lol, that's right it at least needs two years to be sure. XD